His Mate 🖤 Last

🌼〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰🌼🌼〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰🌼

🌼〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰🌼
🌼〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰🌼

Two days. It took me two days to stand properly without Eric holding me.

It was not like I was feeling some kind of pain. Truth was that I was feeling empty. Empty from my mind and soul. There was no pain at all, my wolf was in her dun, so quiet, so broken from before.

Eric allowed me to go on that camp again. Another group was going again. I was going with them and this time for two weeks.

"You were never too old for me to look out for you and to make sure that every guy knows that if he tries to screw you over, I will shoot him." Eric was always warning me, he did it whenever I was going somewhere alone.

"You will take care of yourself, you will not for one-second close our mind link, your cell phone will always be with you. You will not...."

"I will not go anywhere alone, will stay away from strangers, will always be ready to attack in any danger. I know brother, stop worrying about me." I smiled warmly at him.

"I am still upset with you. You were going three days ago without even telling me."

His anger was obvious, I knew I did wrong. I grinned innocently at him, I knew he would fall. He looked very impressed but his eyes softened more.

"He will be an angry tinker," Eric warned me again, his point was Taehyung didn't reject me. Maybe he needed time, and to be honest, going away for a little would give both of us time.

The bus started moving again when Eric kissed my hands and head and moved away to left the vehicle.

My heartbeat became rapid when we were going to cross the main head office building. I was quick to move the curtains up. I released a breath when we crossed it, I was at ease to see no one stopping our bus.

I placed my head on the back of the seat and was calming myself. It was too soon for the bus to stop with a jolt. No one was moving, not even the driver. It was like they all were dead because no one was even breathing.

I moved forward from my seat to look in front but immediately regret doing it.

He was standing in front of the bus, stilled. I knew he saw me but I was dumb to not move from my place. But after several moments of silently glaring at me, he growled. It was so threatening that I was out of my seat in a second.

I quickly made my way out of the bus. When I jumped out, the bus escaped like someone was going to burst them.

I got still but was looking right his way.

He scanned my body, from head to toe and then back to head. When he moved my way, I took steps back, which made his wolf growl calmly. He was moving towards me like a predicator.

From his look, I knew exactly that he was angry. He was in front of me in a flash. I shrieked as I was scooped up in his arms. The fire caught on my whole body.