Crave 🖤 Last

🦋🦋🦋

🦋🦋🦋

"What do you mean she was supposed to be in her room?"

"I am exactly saying that. She was in her room just hours ago. Now she is nowhere."

"Tahira, people are sitting in the dining room and you are..."

"Don't I know about that? We must think of something. That cold blood has never done anything good to us, always pointing fingers at our house. What we will tell everyone?" Tahira was roaming in her room for half an hour when her sister-in-law Fatima barged into her room asking for Zara. On which she came to hear a shocking answer.

"But where she can go at this time. You told me she has no friends." Fatima was more concerned about their reputation, which was going to lose in front of the people sitting in their house.

After so much discussion they both came down deciding to discuss it later. Fatima wanted to give her good words but she remained quiet. She was here to talk about Jannat her daughter and Ain. When she came to know he finally returned, she wanted to make sure to secure her daughter.

Tahira never told Fatima that it was all her plan to get rid of Zara as soon as possible. she wanted to marry her to someone, anyone. She got the opportunity when she met Zara's university fellow, who was asking for her from their guard. She came to know he was from a good healthy background. What more she would need?

It was an easy deal. She wanted Fatima to spend the money on her wedding. In her opinion, she was spending their money too much and now it was Fatima's turn. But now? she was freaking out.

They were in the drawing-room...

"Of course, everything will be done in one month. Zara is our precious daughter and very dear to all of us. We all ant her happiness, if she is happy with your son, we don't need anything else." Tahira was all in herself, trying to control her anger and frustration. Her husband Taimoor Ahmed was sitting just beside her looking not very impressed by the visitors.