Laying In Wait

🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤

"Search every section, I want nothing to be left untouched." He said coldly to Miles. Miles was his beta who was standing just behind him.

"Yes, Alpha... Only the vaults are left." Miles moved behind his Alpha who was moving forward toward the laboratory. As they were reaching the place the smell hit their noses very hard. There were many warriors in their way shifting dead bodies and injured members or taking out all of the stuff from inside of the laboratories. Jungkook entered with his Beta and Delta John behind his tail. They found numerous varieties of machinery and heavy chemicals in the lab. By looking around they knew what type of experiments were happening there.

"Move everything out and destroy the machine," Jungkook spoke to one of the workers. He was about to move out when the breeze turned heavy and so many scents hit his nose. He was blocking them when he blinked in alarm.

One scent ambushed his scenes very hard. It was lingering very dimly in the air but he still felt it hitting his senses hard. He without thinking, moved out and ran towards the forest. He was following the scent in a daze, when he saw many of his warriors shooting up in the air, toward the helicopter.

He was ordered by the King to attack the warehouses of hunters and pecks who were also a part of it. This peck was also under observation when his spy reported to him. They were involved in the transfixing of mermaids and female werewolves.

They attached the peck immediately. They tracked many rouges wolves and hunters and killed them all, many were imprisoned for late investigation. But they were late...

He was too late to save her.

Too late as only her scent was lingering in the air. He was...

Not able to see,

Not to touch,

Not to hold her,

Her scent was there,