A New Life

[3rd Person POV]

"You're...Dragonborn." That's what Reinhard said to him after witnessing (Y/N) absorbing the 'energy' from the deceased dragon.

"Dragonborn...what do you mean?"

"In the old tales, back when there were still dragons in Lugnica, the Dragonborn would slay dragons and steal their power." Reinhard explained. "That's what you did, absorbed the dragon's power, right?"

"Are you even sure that I'm the Dragonborn?"

"Only one way to find out. Try to shout."

"Huh? A shout?" (Y/N) became confused.

"According to old legends, only the Dragonborn can shout without training, the way the dragons do." Reinhard explained.

(Y/N) now remembered something. When he absorbed the dragon's power, he had the same sensation that he felt at the baroque church. That one word on the writings on the wall, the energy from it flowed to (Y/N) like it just gave him powers.

It seems those two are connected.

When he absorbed the power from that word, he suddenly know how to read and understand it even though it was a completely different language and writing system.

He will now let out a 'shout'.

(Y/N) looks at the sky as he inhaled as feels the force in his lungs building up before he let out a shout.

The one that he shouted is that one word from the writings on the wall at the baroque church.

"FUS!"

It felt something came out of his mouth, he felt the ground shook after he lets out a shout

It felt something came out of his mouth, he felt the ground shook after he lets out a shout. If he uses his shout at a tree, it would've been ripped apart. If he uses his shout at a wall, there would've been a hole on the wall.

Your Voice is raw power, pushing aside anything - or anyone - who stands in your path.

Reinhard looked surprised as he witnessed (Y/N)'s power. "Just like the Greybeards..." The red-haired knight thought to himself.

(Y/N) couldn't believe it himself, that he has powers. Well, it kind of has been expected since he has been summoned into another world.

"You truly are Dragonborn." Reinhard stated.

(Y/N) is speechless, he doesn't know what to do. He just got his powers, now what?

What are his goals for this world? Why is he summoned into this world? What's the point?

"It's an honor to meet a Dragonborn in my lifetime, I don't know everything about being Dragonborn, but I believe you need to go to a baroque church, it's not far from here."

(Y/N) then now knows it's confirmed that him being Dragonborn is connected at the church he just went to earlier. "I see, I'll go there now."

"Good point, I want to find more information about this being 'Dragonborn'..." (Y/N) thought to himself.