A Choice

What's up, Author-kun here!

I have an announcement to make.

This story got 2k reads!!

Thank you all so much and thank you for supporting this story!

Also, I'm just gonna put it here if some of you readers don't know.

(H/C) - Hair Color

(E/C) - Eye Color

_______________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

Ever since (Y/N) and Sett escaped jail. They split up return to their homes

(Y/N) is grateful that Sett helped him escape, but he is still not 100% percent on trusting him.

The two with the 'Witch's Scents' parted ways. (Y/N) immediately went home to the slums of the capital.

As for Sett, the light grey-haired man goes to a forested area. The location where he is right now is rugged and mountainous terrain. Sett is following the path to his home as he then sees a small homestead.

"Ah, home sweet home." Sett said as he has a smile on his face.

He brings something out of his pocket, it is a ring box.

"I can't wait to marry her." Sett thought to himself as he goes to the door of his home, he then puts the ring box back in his pocket.

When he was about to grab the doorknob, the door opened. It surprised him, when he looked to the person who opened the door from the inside of his home, it's a woman who is clearly pissed at Sett.

It's a woman who has long pale gold hair and green eyes. She holds a belt for some reason. She raised the belt as she uses the belt to hit Sett. "Where were you?!" The woman demanded answers while she is hitting Sett with the belt.

"Wait- Ouch! I'm sorry!" Sett tried to cover himself by the wrath of the woman in front of him.

When you see the woman talking, she has sharp fangs on her mouth.

"You were cheating on me, didn't you?!" She is still hitting Sett with the belt, she hits everywhere since Sett can't cover all of himself.

"I didn't!- Argh! I swear!"

When Sett said that to her, the woman decided to stop hitting him. She grabs Sett's shirt as she pulls it for her to sniff at it.

"It seems you're right." The woman says as she lets go of Sett. She then goes to the door as she is now inside of their house.

"I love you too, Frederica!" Sett then scratches at the back of his head. He kind of expected this since he was in jail yesterday and didn't come home then.