Doll's In The Making

~A generous person will prosper: Whoever refreshed other will be refreshed. ~ Proverbs 11:25

Happy Halloween! I hope you guys enjoy this story— personally: Monster House was one of my favorites from when I was little and my brother actually enjoyed Coraline.

He doesn't really like Monster house but I like Coraline too—it's a close second!

(S/C): skin color
(B/S): big/small
(E/C): eye color
(F/C): favorite color
(H/C): hair color

I know this is a lot but it's gonna make sense in the chapter!

🎃 👻 🤖🤠
_____________

A cracked window opened, scratched and old paint reflecting the light as cobwebs made their home in corners as a object came closer.

A brown colored button-eyed doll floated gently towards a window, it's dark brown braids tied with pink bows that complimented its pink dress. Prickly pins and needles in the shape of hands grabbed it, and setting it between their tools, sharp utensils glistening in the sickly green light.

They turned it over and cut the pink dress off, and rolled it back over onto back to pull out its braids with careful precision. Soon the button eyes were cut out and the mouth was sliced
open, white cotton stuffing falling out.

The needles then pulled out the cotton stuffing, leaving a empty wool husk. The sharp-like fingers reached inside the empty doll and fixed to be inside out.

As they placed the still empty doll back down near their tools, the needles reached in an a wool filled drawer, it's pointy fingers twitching in thought before pulling out a (S/C) husk and putting it carefully next to the other doll.

Picking them both up, the needles filled the dolls to the brim with sand, a few grains falling out of their still open mouths. Grabbing a needle, a tan string was pushed through the hole and the needles went to work in stitching the mouths, closing them fully and then stitching a small black ribbon on each of their hands and tying it together.

They opened another drawer, many buttons of two colors in display as the needles gleefully chose a set of medium black buttons and (B/S) (E/C) buttons.

They stitched the buttons into the faces, drawing and adding certain characteristics as they pinned blue and (H/C) thread into their heads and started working in their outfits, pieces of yellow and (F/C) fabric pinned together as the sewing machine combined them.

Finally done, the needles held the dolls for only moment, gazing at the blue hair and yellow raincoat the doll on the left had and the (H/C) hair and (F/C) jacket on the right before letting them go once the widow opened.

The dolls conjoined hands never let go of the other as their figures faded into the void littered with stars. And the needles closed the window... waiting...

____________
Note: oohhhh, I think I got chills writing at one point! 😂

Imma be busy writing this before Halloween—so i apologize if I disappeared for another couple weeks...

but don't worry I come bearing gifts! 😂😂😅

___________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW ❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 534