The Final Threat

~For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you.~ Isaiah 41:13

Question!: after I'm done this Above The Surface—how would y'all feel about a Male! Rayaxreader?

Or, would you like me to make books about more LAIKA movies? 🤔😊

______________

(Y/N) and Cory were silent as he put her down, the two intertwining and holding hands as they slowly walked in. (Y/N) furrowed her brows at the state of the living room, it was dark green and had webs stringing everywhere, the bug-like furniture was staring them down as they stumbled and creaked.

They walked closer to the fire place, not paying attention The the green flames as a light flowed above the Beldam. "So... you're back and you're healthy..."

"No, thanks to you..." (Y/N) uttered under her breath, calming when Cory squeezed her hand once.

"And you brought vermin with you." She sneered as she lifted her head and the teens took a step backwards, her face was cracked, her hands now threading needles as her back arched forward, spikes poking out almost painfully as she watched them.

The black cat meowed in caution as Cory pushed (Y/N) behind him, a fierce glare on his face. "No, we brought a friend."

The Beldam hummed, standing up and walking towards them with her many needle-like legs. "You know I love you." She giggles and poked Cory's nose, going to do the same with (Y/N) before Cory stood in front of her protectively.

"You have a very funny way of showing it." He gritted out as his glare turned darker, (Y/N) holding onto his arm as she said nothing.

"So where are they?" Unphased by the hostility she was getting, the Beldam smiled, holding her hands out. "The ghost eyes?"

Cory didn't take his eyes off of her as he pulled out the handle, pearl, and ball, holding them out. But before she could grab them, Cory pulled them back. "Hold on. We aren't finished yet... are we?"

The Beldam sighed irritably and frowned. "No, I suppose not," she turned and walked a few steps before a small, mocking laugh came out of her. "After all, you still need to find your old parents, don't you?"

Cory nodded as (Y/N) took the pearl and handle and put them back in his bag. The Beldam smirked, her finger pointing up as the green stone swung around it. "Too bad you won't have this."

She chuckled evilly as she threw it into the fire, watching in glee as it sizzled and burned. As that was happening, the ball in (Y/N)'s hands twinkled and the small ghost girl's face flickered. Cory and (Y/N) shared a look before moving away from the Beldam for privacy.

"Be clever," the ghost girl said in worry. "Even if you win, she'll never let you go!"

Cory furrowed his brows as he thought of a plan, looking at (Y/N) as she tapped his shoulder and pointed discreetly to the little door. The same thought came to their heads and they nodded.

Cory shrugged, feigning nonchalant as the Beldam turned to him. "We already know where you've hidden them."

"Hmm," her voice was gravelly, almost annoyed as she fixed her posture, now standing as she waved her arm. "Well, produce them."

"They're behind that door." (Y/N) pointed at the little door, the two watching as the Beldam smirked and stalked past them.

"Oh, they are, are they?" She whispered as she waved her hand commandingly and the beetle blocking the little door crawled out of the way.