Rise 41

Rise 41
A Little Boy

“True love waits they say. You’ll find love someday. But what if he already walked away?”
-LiesoftheBlessed by A. Sterling

Leona is not sure how to process what’s happening.

“So you’re telling me that I’m the reincarnation of the first goddess of light, Dawn? The legendary goddess?” Leona summarized Felicia’s long story.

“Yes! And I’m your Summoned Spir—I mean, I was. I was your Summoned Spirit, Master!” Felicia enthusiastically explained

It seems that Felicia haven’t spoke to anyone for the last thousand years so she’s a bit too excited to converse with Leona.

“And you’re also saying that I’m married to a god named Kuro, and we have a son named Ainsley..?” Leona

“Yes Master.” Felicia

She can’t believe that Felicia is telling her something this shocking as if she should just readily accept it. And isn’t this too anti-climatic? Nagmamadali ka author? May lakad ka ba?

“And you think I would believe you because?” Leona asked with her arms crossed.

“Because it’s the truth!” Felicia

“May pruweba ka ba?”

“Of course..... none, Master.” Felicia answered with a small voice.

Seeing Felicia's anxious look, Leona smiled, "It's fine. I believe you."

Felicia have no reason to lie to her. She's just a Semideus Realm Spiritist, while Felicia is an ancient spirit. She have no reason to deceive Leona.

"You do?" Felicia asked

Leona nod her head, “Yes. But it doesn't matter. I don’t want to know about the past anyway. I don’t want to dwell on what happened in the past. I want to live this life as me, Leona Alanis la Solstice von Alhalt Romulus, Princess of Solas.”

“You’re still the same even now, Master.” Felicia

“I’am?”

“Yes.” Felicia answered seriously

Felicia cleared her throat, “By the way, Master, the you of the past told me to give this to you.”

“What’s this?” Leona curiously asked as Felicia handed her a pendant.

“That’s the pendant of the god Kuro. Your husband, Master.” Felicia

The name sounds familiar. Isn’t Kuro the name of Arius in Kosen?

“Is this guy, I mean, my husband from the past also got reincarnated?” Leona inquired curiously

They say reincarnation is very random. You can be reborn as a male or a female, an insect or an animal, or even as a monster. But Leona have a feeling that Kuro is someone she know in this life. Someone very dear to her.

“He got reincarnated hundreds of years ago. And that pendant will bring you back to the past so you two can meet.” Felicia explained

“I should go back to the past just so I can meet him?” Leona

“Yes Master. I also don’t know why but you should trust your old self. The you of the past is omniscient. You know the past, the present and the future.” Felicia said with conviction.

Wait, does that mean her past self already planned everything?

She knew that Leona would one day ascend as a goddess so she left Felicia here?