CHAPTER 25

KAYLIN💕

My first day of college today and i just got my period

My first day of college today and i just got my period. Lord go with me today i said to myself in the shower. My phone started ringing in the room knowing it was Nick. Since I'm in New York he calls me every morning and everynight before bed.

I got out the shower and wrap a towel around me. I grabbed A Tampon from out the drawer on the face sink and did whats suppose to be done.

I walk back into my room and pull a pair of panties up. I called back Nick and while talking to him i continued getting ready.

"Hey Mama" he said looking at me

"Hey Babe" i said in a low voice.

"Y my baby sound like that tho? Who i gotta page." He asked.

"Nobody. I just got my period and It's my first day."

" I'm sorry ma. You feeling pain?"

"Not As Much."

"OKAY Mama Bear. Stay Sane. Don't go mad at people for no reason. Have a good day baby I love you."

"HA. Okay Babe I'll Try. I love you more."  I said before ending the call.

I finish getting ready and went dowbstairs seeing Marissa was ready Had Done Making Breakfast and Jay Just Started Eating. I grabbed mine and started Eating.

"Well good morning to you too." Jay said. "Girl i aint in a good mood. Got my period this morning.

We finish had breakfast and leave for our classes. According to the timetable we have 3 classes today.
Lord I hope nobody pisses me off today because they'll get a peice of my tongue.

We finally reach the Campus and there was alot of students and teachers.

Groups were already formed, guessing those or either juniors or seniors.....

We made our way to our first class. Our teacher was a male and his name was Mr.Samuel.....

He got us to introducing ourselves. And i really wasn't having that r'n. Your time miss...... i was the last person so I guess he's refferring to me. I rolled my eyes. Yes you with the eyes.... I got up from my seat. My name is Kaylin Sawyers. Was all i said and sat back down. And where are you from ms Sawyers. I'm From Pennsylvania.
"NICE." Was all he said.