Chapter 18

KAYLIN

After a 3 hour flight, we've been driving for almost an hours and I was getting hungry

After a 3 hour flight, we've been driving for almost an hours and I was getting hungry. "Nick, can we stop spmwwhere to get something to eat?.... "What ypu wanna eat?" He asked. "I feel For Chinese Food."
"Heard You." We drive for a few more minutes then arrived at a Chinese restaurant.

We got out the car and went in and ordered what we desired, collect our food and walk out to the car. We drove for another 30 minutes before arriving at a hotel. It was night so we never bothered to stop at his mom.

We walk in the hotel with our luggage and up to the counter. "Nick, my man." The Man Over The Counter Said. "What's good Drew?"
"Just here doin the works you know. What you doing back in New York." The guy said eyeing me. I looked away and hold onto Nick' s hand. "Word..... Visiting My Ma. Sort me out real quick. Don't want these people waiting." Nick said popping out a stash of 100's "Heard you."
The Man did his works . "3rd floor Bro." He said handing Nick the key to our room.

We walked off to the elevator and press the bottom. Seconds later the elevator door open and we stepped in. Nick press the button for the third floor. We were the only one in the elevator. I felt when Nick grabbed me by my face and started kissing me. "Nick..... the camera."
" Fuck the camera ma." Nick said inbetween kisses.

The elevator ding and the door open letting us know that we reach the 3rd floor. We walked to our room and opened it then went in.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said opening My suitcase. "Aii boo." Nick said closing the door.

I opened My suitcase take out a pair of panties and a shorts set to sleep in. I rest them on the bed and walk in the bathroom... I turned the shower on and strip my clothes off. I check the water then step in, I stand under the shower think about tomorrow. Obviously it would be the first time meeting Nick' s mom. I'm nervous as hell. I was knocked out My thought by Nick stepping in the shower behind me..... "I Can't take a shower by myself nomo?" I said facing him. "Kay.... you not single nomo. You with me now." I felt butterflies in my stomach by Nick's response. I turned back around facing the walls and to let the water beat on my face.

I start feeling small kissed on my neck to my upper back. Shivers went down my spine. He then turn me to face him. He lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He braced me against the wall aligning himself at my entrance. He slid in causing me to gasp. He stroked in and out of me. I held unto his neck with my face in the crook of his neck." Mama your blessed with all this goodness." He said.

After few more strokes he put me down and tapped my ass guessing he wants me to turn around. I turned around and bend my back as he slid back in slowly. "Ohhh... Nick." I moaned stretching my hand behind. Held unto my hand , smack my ass and start stroking roughly. I heard him chuckle. "Don't put you hand back here ma."