Chapter 17

NICK

After we had our breakfast we went back upstairs to our bedroom

After we had our breakfast we went back upstairs to our bedroom. We were still going to visit my mom but I had to go at the trap to see what's up.  Our flight was at 3pm today and it's now 11 so I had to be back here in an hour. Since I already had an shower this morning before breakfast I pulled out a Jeans pants and A White T.

I finish got my clothes and sneakers on. I look over at Kaylin who's lying in bed in a horizontal position on her phone. I walk over to where she was, sat at the edge. "Babe... I'm gonna meet up with Aaron and And Trey. Make sure Your ready by the time I get back."
"Okay Boo. Kiss." She said looking out her lips. I kissed her lips then Her forehead.

I Got up and make my way downstairs and through the front door. I make sure to close it with the keys.

I walk over to the bently open the drivers seat and got in. I closed the door and started the car and drive off to the trap......

I drove for 45 minutes before I reach the trap. I parked around the back. Got out opening the back door seeing the security standing at the side of the door. "Wassup Boss." " Wassup Redz."
"Doing the usual." He said closing the door.

I chuckled. "Heard Uh."

I walked off on my way to my office, where I know them niggas would be. I walk through the work area and walk up the steps.

I opened the office door. And went in seeing. Aaron and Trey Smoking and counting money.

"Wassup bro." A said

"Nigga you Tell me." How's everything going? Anything about them youngin?"

"Yea Mann. I heard they working for this nigga name Clinton."

Clinton? I said to myself leaning back in my chair rubbing my chin. Trying to remember where I've heard that name before.