Chapter 33

Hey guys ... I Know It's Been Ah While. A lot Has Happened Since The Last Time I Upload Ah Chapter. I'm Here Now. And I'll Try To Upload As Much As I Can. 😘

NICK

Me and the niggas are back home at the trap house tryna get all the information on what went down before we do anything

Me and the niggas are back home at the trap house tryna get all the information on what went down before we do anything. Meanwhile one of the workers were explaining, the cops came rushing in. " hands in the air one said pointing the guns. They Raid My Trap House. Few Minutes later Me Aaron N' Trey Was In Jail.

I Got a call and dial Kaylin number right away.

KAYLIN

I Was Finish Up Studing for my exam on monday when i heard my phone ring

I Was Finish Up Studing for my exam on monday when i heard my phone ring. I looked and it was a strange number. I answered but didn't say anything..

Mamas? I heard the person on the other end said.
Nick? I said
Yea mama..... listen real quick. Aaron, Trey And I got lock up bout an hour ago. Remember what i told you to do when shit like this happen?

Yea. What happen?

Baby Just Do the thing. When i get out I'll let you know the 100.

Okay bye....

Tears started to fill my eyes as i got off the phone. I put on some sweat pants and put on a sweater. I ran downstairs N' Head Through The Door And Got in my car. Tears has now filled my eyes.

I made my way over to my mother in laws house. Its normally a 30 Minutes Drive But It Took Me 20.

I walked up to her door and continuously rang the doorbell

"IM COMING IM COMING I HEARD HER YELLED. She opened the door. And Our Eyes Make 4.

"Hey Babyg Whats Wrong why you here this late?"

"Nick Aaron and Trey Got Locked Up Mama." I managed to say as tears started to fill my eyes again.

"Lord Jesus. What Them Boys Got them Self Into Now, where are they?" She asked

"They Went Back To Philly This Morning."

Imma Get Some clothes on

Few minutes she came down with stuff in her hand that look like documents. She grabbed her key. "come on baby lets go". she said

we got in the car and made our way to Philly. By the time we reached it was already day light out. We were at the Police sorting out Bail for all 3 of them.

NICK

Nichalos Taylor, Aaron Tate, Trey Davis, You've made bail

Nichalos Taylor, Aaron Tate, Trey Davis, You've made bail. I heard the officer said. the niggas and I walked out the cell and to the lobby of the station, where Ma and Kaylin was . We walked up to them. Thanks Ma I said hugging her knowing she was damn well upset and mugging me.

Our hug ended and I started to hug my baby who looked liked she was crying. "You such a cry baby". I laughed and said to her. "Nah nigga I'm not." she said laughing with me."

"I love you Mamas."

"I Love you Papii."

"Hey mama T Thank you." Trey said Hugging her.

"Next time I'm leaving you bitches in here." she said jokingly.

We all got back to my house since we were all tired from the night we had........

I KNOW IT'S NIT MUCH BUT BARE WITH ME PLEASE

LIKE💕
FOLLOW 💕
SHARE💕