Chapter 23

NICK

Kaylin, Jay And Marissa had been gone to New York for college

Kaylin, Jay And Marissa had been gone to New York for college. I miss Kaylin so much.
"You ready Nick?" Aaron said knocking me out My thoughts.
Today We Was gonna deal with the whole situation about this nigga Clinton I've been hearing about..... We Got a whole plan for this nigga......

"Ye..."

We left my crib and drive over to Keisha's House. Since Keisha and Clinton interacting......

5 minutes later we pulled up at keisha's house. I parked at the opposite side of her house and Aaron followed.... I put my gun in my waist and observe the environment a bit.

I got out the car looking up and down the street before I cross.......

I opened the door to Keisha's house and Walked in Aaron and Trey follwed behind me...."Clinton, is that you?" She said sounding like she was in the shower. I walk towards the bathroom, open the door that It wouldn't make any sounds. I walked in and Pulled The Shower Curtain. "Tha Fuck Nick" she screamed hiding both her breast... "Tha Fuck you hiding ? Get out here I need to talk to you real quick. " I said walking out the bathroom.

I walked in her living room sat on one of the couch. While i waited my phone pinged signifying I got a message. I look at the phone seeing it was Kaylin.

Kaylin❤💍: I Miss You Babe😥

I smiled to her message. Some bitch got you smiling huh she said walking towards the single couch in her robe with her hair wet and curly.

"Fuck out My buisness. What Nigga you fucking with name Clinton?" I said going straight To what I came here to do.

" I ain't fucking with no Clinton." She Lied.

I stared at her for a minute. "So you gon' lie to my face ?" I said with a death stare.

"Fine..... I know Clinton  for a while." She finally blurted out.

"Word." I said nodding my head...

"Tell the nigga you wanna see him tonight at 11." I said dropping a couple bands on her center peice.

I know she'll do anything for a little cash. Bitches like these love nobody.

" Imma need little more than this nick."

"When the jobs done then you'll get more shii. Just shot me a text when he gets here. Do what you do."

We Made Our Way Out Of Keisha's house, Drive off to the trap.

I had nobody at home to go home to so i decided tp chill with the boys  until Keisha made the call....

____________________________________

Hours past, Its Now 11:15 We're still waiting on the text.
"Yo, you sure that biych aint chicken out?" Trey asked.

"Nah She....." I phone pinged indicating that i got a message.

Keisha: He Here.

"This She... The Nigga There."

I texted her back but didn't let her know we were on our way.

We now reach keisha's house. Study the environment to make sure he was alone. There wasn't any other car or anybody guarding the front door.  We took our time opening her front door so they wont hear us.

I lead Aaron and trey to the bedroom with our guns in our hands..

I kicked the door open seeing the nigga been cuffed to the bed head.

"The fuck is this keisha?" Clinton shouted out suprise.

"Sorry I Needed The Money." SHE said Wrapping Her Self Up In Her Robe and going out.

I nodd my head At Aaron To Follow Her and keep an close eye on her.

"Nigga.... Know the fuck who disrespecting before you use that mouth." I said looking at him.

"You The One Fucking My left overs."  he said looking at trey.

"Fuck you talking bout Nigga?" Trey scrunched up his eyes looking confuse.

I Looked At him. Now knowing he was reffereing to Marissa.

"My last bitch... Marissa."

Trey walked over to him giving him one punch to the face.....

He started laughing and spitting blood.

I place my finger on the trigger and squeeze letting one go in the head..... i didn't came here to talk i came to handle buisness.

Me and Trey Walk out tge bedrokm seeing Aaron have keisha sitying still in the living room.

"Where is the rest of my money nick?"

I look at Aaron then Trey and i walked out the house. When we reach in our separate car i hear A loud pop then seeing Aaron Making his Way To The Car him and trey came in.

Keisha had to get dealt with because she know too much. Can't take a snitch

101 niggas i said before driving off......

___________________________________

I made it home and went and have a shower.....

After the shower i went in bed thinking about kaylin while my eyes getting low and eventually I'm fast asleep.

SHORT??

I'M BACK NOW SO MORE CHAPTERS COMING...❗🎉

SORRY FOR ANY MIATAKE MADE.
PLEASE

VOTE💕

COMMENT💕

FOLLOW💕