Chapter 32

KAYLIN

I woke up looking at my man

I woke up looking at my man. He look so innocent sleeping... ...My baby was leaving today and i know I'm gonna miss him.

"Babe get up and give me some attention please. I need all your attention because your leaving today!."

"Baby you always have my attention. What you wanna do today?" He said sitting up in bed.

"YOU!!." I said with a smirk.
He smiled at me and came over me i position myself to lay down. He Stared in my eyes while he was slowly pushing his grown D**k in me.

I dont wear clothes to bed so it was a easy peasy entrance. *LOOL ANYWAYS......*

A Moan slightly left from my mouth while He Continue to whine Dine N' Stroke Into Me.

"Yes baby let it out." Ain't This what you Wanted?" He Asked...
"Yess.." I Managed To Say As My Eyes Roll Back."

"Yess Whoo?"

"Ye Ye Yesss Papii." 😩

My body got tense letting me know i was Cumming.

Nick pulled out and i got up quick and push him down on the bed.
"It's my time to be incharge Baby." I said to him.

"Aii Mama take charge."
I got on top and rode him like my life depended on it.

"Ohh Fuck Babe" He Said With His Eyes Rolling N' Making Facial Expressions.... He Used The Pillow To Hide His Face.

He Groaned Under The Pillow While I Continue To Ride Him.

Couple seconds later He Ejaculate And I Squirted.....

We both laid on the bed side to side.... I knew he was gonna go back to sleep so we went under the sheets and cuddle.

NICK

I woke up from the sleep after the GREAT sex me and babe just had. Girl got a nigga eyes rolling.. *Loool.* Mann I Lovee this girl !
I have to marry her she have change my life in soo many ways. I thought to my self while looking at her sleeping.

I was leaving today to go back home to deal with buisness. I'm gonna miss her.
I know shes gonna miss me but I'll be back....

"Bae come on. We gotta go to the supermarket. Gotta make sure you got food and stuff in this house...."

"Ok papii ." She said getting up.

I got in the shower took a bath. Got out brush my teeth and washed my face with my face soap..

I came out of the batheroom with a towel wrapped around my waiste. I walk to where my tank tops and unperpants are.

While i continued to get ready Kaylin went to have her shower.

Few minutes later she walk out of the batheroom with her towel wrap around her Coca Cola Body Shape. Mannnn im So bless to have her.

I was finish getting ready so i went downstairs seeing my bros with they girls.

This a good look fams i said disrupting them.

"Mann we all good now. Ain't nobody with the wrong person." A said.

"Word bro. No cap."

Few Minutes later Kaylin came down the stairs. Youu bitches and niggas talking about.

N' where y'all going soon to be newly weds.
"We going to the supermarket." Kaylin said.

"Why Didn't you tell us that before yiu guys was heading out." Jay said
"Ye" and Rissa Followed.

"Because y'all mans already took care of it." I jumped in.

Kaylin Laugh.... "Y'all finally got good niggas that wanna take care of y'all keep em." She said.

We left out the house and head straight to the supermarket.
We then reach the supermarket, walked the aisles and took up what the house needed....

We went up to the cashier. While cashing my phonebwent off ringing seeing it was my brother.

"Yo T wasssup."
"Mann some serious shit going on back home at the trap house..."

"Shit like what nigga?" I said getting aggravated

"Cops and shit nigga" he said into the phone.
"Fuck man.... I'll be there in 20" i said before hanging up.

Your Total is $450.00 the cashier said.
Our stuff was packed in boxes.

I push the trolley with our goods outside to car and start packing the car.

After finish packing up the car we got in car and i drove off in a speed.

"Nick whats going on, why are you driving like this?" She asked.

I ignored her because i was upset.

"TF NICK I'M TALKING TO YOU"

"ALOT SHIT GOING ON MAMA. GOTTA LEAVE NYC RIGHT NOW."

We finally got home and i unpacked the car anf bring the stuff to the kitchen. Kaylin went upstairs so i followed behind her.

Mama come here real quick. She came to me and i hugged her from the waist. "I'm leaving aiite mama. Yk I'll be back". I said

"Give me a kiss." She gave me the kiss and i made it worth it.

"I love you okayy mama ?" "I Love You Too. Just be safe okayy? " she said back.
"Okay mama i will"

I walk back downstairs where the other niggas at. "Come on niggas where heading Out.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

VOTE💕

COMMENT💕

FOLLOW💕