Chapter 21

KAYLIN

"Been 3 Weeks Since I've Seen Ypur Ass

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Been 3 Weeks Since I've Seen Ypur Ass. How Was New York?" Jayy Asked. "IT was Good.... I met his mom, we had fun and shit like That." I said as we walk in the Victoria Secret Store.  "Hold up..... Bitch you met his mom?"

Yess bitch....I met his mom
"Bitch tell me about it." "Chile.... She's Cool You Know, Seems like she really like me. She even Nick Talk Alot About Me. " I said looking at the thongs....
"What you did to that boy?" She said laughing. I chuckle "Girl I'm just a vibe you can't find no where else." I said with a slight boujee. " Okayyy Ms Boujee."

I laugh at her response while take up 3 bras. "So let me tell you about the b.s. that went down the first day there. "
"Let me in Bitch."
" So me and Nick went To the mall and we went in a shoes store bought shoes and shit. When me and Nick Bouta walk out..... this girl come behind asking if that's him and shit. So she hug him and tried to kiss my Nigga."

"Tf Why..?"
" Then He tryna introduce us.... And you Won't Believe this Bitch gave me a stank look then talk'n bout Hi....." Chile I wanted to snatch that Bitch up."

"Why didn't you... Bitch was Mothafuckn Direspectful."
I look at her.. " tell Me about it.... Nick ended the convo."

When we were finish getting what we wanted. We walked up to the cashier. While the lady was cashing, my phone started ringing. I look to see it was Nick calling.

I answered it. "What you doing boo." He asked.
"I'm in VS. What You want Nick... I know you not calling to just asked what I'm doing."
" I miss you. "
" What you want Nick?"...... " What I Can't miss my baby ?" Nick... I said laughing.

.Okay okay. I want you to get me something nice to wear tommorrow.. The guys having a night out... "I got you."
" thanks Ma.... I Love you." I chuckled " I love you too." I said before ending the call. I grabbed up my bag the cashier had pack with my stuff.

"Your Man Is Something Else.She said as we walk out the store. I laugh. " I peep You and Aaron have A Lil Thing going on."

"I'm mean..... he's okay... he's a nice guy and all. I just don't wanna rush Things. N' Allat. She said shrugging her shoulders.

After Getting something for Nick to wear. Me and Jayy sat in the food court sipping on our smoothies from Starbucks.......

________________________________________________

"You ready to get outta here?" I said looking up at jay who's in her phone. "Yea let's go." Jay said.

As we were about to get up a girl that work in here came over. "Y'all done with this table. " she said with an attitude.  I looked at Jay and at the girl. 

"See before you open that stink ass mouth of yours... Know Who you mothafucking talking too cause boo.... I'll Fuck you right up." I said to her.... She rolled her eyes and I walked away. "Girl what's was all That for?" Jay ask.

"Girl I Don't Know. Bitches always wanna be rude."

"No Cap." Jay said..

We walk to my car and I put all my bags in the back seat.  Jay got in the passengers seat and I got in the drivers seat..

I drop jay off and now making my way home.....

I got home and went straight upstairs because no one was downstairs.
"Nick...."

I walk in the room seeing he's not in here. I looked at the bathroom door seeing that it was locked. "BAE" I Said knocking the door.

The bathroom door was open revealing  Nick shirtless. "Wassup Boo. You look good."
" You always say I look good" I said walking over to the bed with the bags."

" What you got at the mall?" He asked hugging me by my waist.

" Mhm, let's just say I spend damn near 600. But I got you something nice though."

I gave him the bag showing him what I got for him.

"I Know You'll Come Through Boo." He said. "I did tell you o got you."

"Appreciate It Ma.

"Where we Bouta eat tonight? Or what we having?"

"I know what I feeling for. He said smirking. "You nasty."

He laughed. "You wanna cook tonight."

"Sure I'll do that." I said.

_______________________________________________

"Dammnnn Boo....your cooking always on point." He said licking his fingers.

"Thank you and stop licking them fingers like that." I said through a napkin at him.

"Sorry boo.... But it's good."
"I know... because I did it." I said laughing and getting up from the table.

I Took up my plate and Nick's plate and carried them in the kitchen.

"Ma, I'll do the dishes. You just cooked a whole meal. Let me do the dishes and the kitchen."

"Okay. I'm going up."

I walk through the living room and up the steps. I walked in the bed room and taking off my clothes. Wrapoubg my self with a towel.

I the  walk in the bathroom turned on the shower the put my hair in one with a scrunchie. 

I done had my shower, got my clothes on and Went straight up in the bed.
I laid in bed waiting on Nick to come up. But he didn't. Guessing be wasn't finish. I felt my eyes getting heavy. I fight it for a minute but gave In to sleeping because it was winning.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

VOTE 💕

COMMENT 💕

FOLLOW💕

The Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें