Chapter 1

3rd person's POV

"I'm off now." Azumi told Tonks, her cousin.

"Okay. Take care of yourself there and don't forget to send us an owl or whatever bird they have. We'll miss you." Tonks replied and she hugged Azumi.

Azumi left the house and apparated somewhere in Land of Fire.

Azumi Black is a half-blooded witch. She never knew her dad that's why she's traveling on the Land of Fire. In village hidden on the leaves specifically. Her mom came from a noble family. A family of pure bloods. They disowned her mother because she got pregnant by a muggle. Azumi knows only two things about her father, he's a great shinobi and he came from a noble clan also.

Azumi is a very special witch. She's a Legilimens meaning she can hear people's thoughts and she can also see the future.

Azumi's POV

I'm just going to rest here for a bit. I'm still dizzy from apparating. I plugged my earphones in so I can relax.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here?" I heard someone say. I removed my earphones and I saw three guys all dressed the same.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Can't you read minds? I know you can hear my thoughts right now." Said the guy with a big ass sword. He's right, I can read his mind.

Kill. Kill. Kill.

That's all he's thinking.

I'm going to put her in a genjutsu.

"Genjutsu? What's that?" I asked the gorgeous looking guy.

It's not just a legend. She's real?

"Of course, I'm real." I told him and looked him straight in his eyes.

"Your eyes are gorgeous." I added.

"How did you not fall in my genjutsu?" He asked.

"I don't know. But I can feel that you tried to, though." I replied

"Impressive." He said.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"We want you to join us. We could use someone who has that impressive ability." Said the masked guy.

I just smirked.

"You're going to use me?" I asked.

"Not really, more like you can help us." He replied.

"I'm sorry, but I'll have to decline." I said.

"Then we'll have to take you by force, then." Said the guy with the sword.

They start doing weird ass hand signs. At this point, I know I'm going to win if I use my wand, but I can't let them know that I'm a witch.

"Azumi-sama! Run!" Said the guy with a green vest. I'm so busy overthinking, I didn't notice them. I apparated out of their sight quickly so now, I'm watching them from a distance. There are 4 guys who wear the same exact vest.

Who are these guys? And how did they know me?

Must protect Azumi-sama.

What? Why do they need to protect me?

"This isn't fun. We're not going anywhere. We'll retreat for now but, we'll comeback for you Azumi-chan." Said the masked guy then the disappear.

"Azumi-sama, are you okay?" Asked the toothpick guy.

"Yes I am. Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Genma. We are Leaf shinobis and Lady 5th asked us to look for you." He replied.

"Look for me? Wait, do you guys just want me for my abilities?" I asked.

"Huh? What abilities?" He asked.

Oof. They look confused as hell.

"Nothing. So, where is this Leaf place?" I asked.

"Not far from here. Come on let's get going." He said.

I need to rest my mind, so I plugged in my earphones and listen to some music.

Not long after, we reached a huge gate. Much larger than the gates of Hogwarts.

"Ah Genma, there you are!" Said the girl with red eyes.

"Sorry we took too long. There was a slight inconvenience." Genma replied.

"Is she--?" Asked the guy puffing a cigarette.

"Yes. We leave Azumi-sama to your care." Said Genma then they left.

"Hello, my name's Kurenai and this is Asuma." Said Kurenai.

"Oy! Lady 5th's looking for you guys." Said a guy.

This guy is different. I can't hear his thoughts. Oh no, he looked at me. Maybe he can hear my thoughts. Can he?

"Come on Azumi, let's go to Lady 5th." Said Kurenai then we left.

We entered a building and went upstairs. They opened a door and there I saw a beautiful lady with blonde hair and a lady holding a pig.

"Lady 5th." Said Kurenai and Asuma is unison then they bowed their head.

"Thank you for accompanying Azumi here." Said Lady 5th.

"Azumi, I know you're wondering why we know you. This is your father's home. Your uncle Sirius sent us a message saying you're going here so we made some preparations. I am the village head, they call me Hokage. I know your abilities and I just want you to know that you are safe here. We'll be taking care of you in honor of your father." Said Lady 5th.

"Thank you for accepting me here. How did Uncle Sirius know you?" I asked.

"Through your mom. Before your mom died, she introduced Sirius to us. Since then, Sirius and I became friends." She replied.

"We'll talk more about you later. Just head to the training grounds with the other senseis. I'll be there." Said lady 5th.

We bowed our heads and left the office.