Chapter 7

"It's not. You're not the type of person who will just kill someone to avenge their friend. And you're a witch. You should've just killed him with a spell but you burned him alive." Said Kakashi.

"That's true. Keep going." I said.

"You were in love." He said.

"If I was in love with him, then I must be in love with you too since I feel those things when I'm with you." I said while looking at him.

"Did you just confess?" He asked.

"Confess what?" I replied. He looks so puzzled.

"You're in love with me." He said.

"I guess?" I said unsurely.

"Aren't you embarrassed?" He asked.

"How does embarrassed feels like?" I asked.

"Aish. Forget it. I'll also forget that you confessed to me." He replied.

"Okay. Can you hand me my robe now?" I asked then he handed me my robe.

"You know, you can make me do things. Anything." He said.

"Under what conditions?" I asked.

"Just be a good girl." He said.

"Oh, daddy kinks? Do you have daddy issues" I asked, just to tease him.

"Of course, I don't." He replied.

"Ain't no daddy issues then I won't even bother." I said. I turned my back to him and to my surprise, he's already at my back with his shirt off.

"How naughty can you be?" He asked while he move closer to me. I looked at him in his eyes.

"How naughty do you want me to be?" I asked back with a smile then suddenly, I felt his lips on mine. He pulled back.

"You're pretty quick." I commented.

"Oh, do you want someone who's slow?" He asked.

"No. I like someone who's rough." I replied and his face went blank.

"WHAT?!" He asked unbelievably.

"Forget it." I replied then I went into my room.

What just happened? I didn't see a vision of this scenario. All I saw as us being happy and stuffs not being naughty.

Also, is this what love feels like? I'm confused...

Knock, knock, knock...

I opened my door and there, I saw Kakashi.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Chill. There's someone looking for you." He replied.

I went out of my room and I saw Shikamaru waiting for me.

"Hey nee chan." He greeted.

"Hello. What brings you here?" I asked.

"You forgot? We'll see dad." He replied.

"Oh, shit. I forgot." I said.

"That's fine. Come on let's go." He said then he went out.

"I'll be going now too." Kakashi said and he waved goodbye.

"Bye baby girl." He whispered on my ear.

Well, that gave me chills.

Shikamaru and I walk through the streets of the village and we saw his teammates.

"Oy! Shikamaru! Let's eat barbeque!" Said the chubby guy with spiky hair.

"Can't right now, we need to see my dad." Shikamaru replied.

"Huh? Why? Don't tell me you two are getting married." Said the girl with blonde hair. She looks like my boss.

"No! Gross! She's my cousin." Said Shikamaru.

"For real? Don't tell me you're Azumi Nara?" Said the girl.

"It's Azumi Black." I corrected.

"The child in the legend." The chubby one said.

"You work on the sensory unit, right? With my dad?" Asked the girl and I just nodded as a response.

"Now, now, leave us alone. We have to get to dad." Said Shikamaru then we waved goodbye.

"What a drag." He said.

"Hey! That's my line!" I said.

"You're really a Nara." He said.

"By the way, what was Kakashi sensei doing in your house?" He asked.

"Oh, uhm. He's kinda like my bodyguard. You know, someone might attack me because of my abilities." I lied.

"Oh, cause when I got there, he was shirtless. I thought you two are... You know." He said.

That made me freeze.

"Us? I don't think so. Besides, I don't see us in my vision." I lied once again.

"Did you see this coming? Talking to my dad?" He asked.

"Nope. Not at all." I replied.

"Took you long enough! The food's gone cold!" Said a scary woman.

"Sorry mom. We ran into Choji and Ino on the way back." Said Shikamaru.

"Azumi! Come in! He's waiting inside." Said Shika's mom.

We removed our shoes then we went inside. I saw a man with a spiky hair and fishnet top waiting at the living room? I don't know what it's called.

Shika's definition is correct. He looks like a Pokémon evolution of him!

We sat down across his dad while his mom serves us the food.

"Azumi." Called his dad with a serious tone and face. He's scary.

"Good morning." I greeted.

"After 21 years, I finally get to see my niece!" He said with a smile.

"I was a little bit jealous because Inoichi saw you first before me. I can still remember the time when my brother used to show your pictures to Shikamaru. Good times." He said. Well, that made me smile.

"Why didn't my mom and dad get married?" I asked.

"Because your mom was supposed to marry someone else. Someone who came from a strong bloodline." He said.

"You knew?" I asked.

"Yes. Your mom always kept contact with me to hear how your dad was doing. She was broken hearted when I delivered to her the news." He replied.

"I was the one who gave your father the pictures. Your mom asked me to." He added.

"Don't you want to live with us?" He asked.

"No. I'm happy living alone." I replied.

"How's your mom doing? I haven't heard from her for a long time." He asked.

"She's already dead." I replied.

"They're finally together." He said.

That made my heart hurt a bit.

Finally, together. Finally, happy looking for me.