Chapter 6

3rd person's POV

It's already midnight and Tonks went home already. Azumi's heading out to the training grounds. She's wearing her Hogwarts robe with her hood up so no one will know her.

Meanwhile, Kakashi is also heading to the training grounds and he saw Azumi but he doesn't know it's Azumi because of her robe.

Azumi just kept walking until she saw a familiar figure. Kakashi's just watching her from a far.

Who is she talking to?

"You're late, Azumi." Said the tall guy.

"Your owl's late." Azumi retorted and she removed her hood.

"Is he the one?" Asked Azumi.

"Yes. Fresh and alive." Replied the tall guy.

"How did he manage to escape and not die?" Asked Azumi.

"Honestly, I don't know either." Replied the guy.

"Tie him up. Did you bring the paraphernalia?" Asked Azumi.

Tie him up? What is she going to do?

"You think I'll forget?" Asked the tall guy.

"George, just answer me directly. You don't have to be sarcastic." Azumi replied.

"My bad." George replied as he tied the man down to a tree.

"Won't the muggles see us?" Asked George.

"They won't. this will be quick." Azumi replied.

"I know that you know us. We need you to tell us any information you have about the cursed child." Azumi said while looking coldly at the guy.

The moon's light revealed Azumi's expressionless face.

"What if I don't tell you anything?" Asked the man.

"What a drag. You'll face death." Azumi replied.

"Azumi! We didn't talk about that!" Said George.

"He murdered your brother! We're probably saving more lives than we took." Replied Azumi.

"The dark lord will return through his child!" Said the man and then he started laughing.

Azumi poured the bottle of alcohol to the laughing man.

Is she going to burn him?

"We just want to know where the cursed child is. If you don't tell us. I'll burn you." Said Azumi while holding the lighter.

"I will never confide! I will be loyal to the dark lord until I die!" Said the man.

Azumi just smirked.

"Pathetic." She said then she threw the lighter to the man and he started burning.

"Your loyalty lies with the wrong sort. You disgust me." Azumi added.

"Azumi! What did you do? How am I supposed to clean this up?" Asked George.

"You know, you shouldn't be so soft." Azumi replied.

"Reducto." She said then the remains of the man became small particles.

"I'll be going now. You should go home too before your wife wonders where you are." Azumi said then she walks straight home.

Kakashi was still at the tree where he hid when he saw Azumi. He was obviously confused. Azumi just burned a man alive.

Morning...

Azumi's POV

I woke up to the sound of water running in the kitchen. I didn't remember myself going to the kitchen so I decided to check it out.

"Kakashi?!" I said with a shocked face. What in the world is he doing here?

"Where were you last night?" He asked with a serious tone.

Okay, I'm having a bad feeling about this.

"What do you mean? I was here, sleeping." I replied.

"Really? Cause I saw a woman last night in the training grounds wearing this." He said then he showed me my Hogwarts robe.

"Okay fine. I was walking." I lied.

"You don't have to lie. I saw and heard everything. I just want to hear it from you so I won't tell Lady Tsunade." He said.

"Guess I don't have a choice." I said then I sighed.

"Not so long ago, there was a war in our world. The war took many innocent precious lives. One person who died was my friend. The brother of the man I was with last night. All of the remaining supporters of the dark lord went into prison but the murderer of my friend somehow escaped. Last year, I went to my cousin's place. He was a supporter of the dark lord but he changed now. I went into their dungeons and saw an umbilical cord. I asked my cousin who stayed there and he only said one person. The dark lord. Now, how can the dark lord give birth? That's when I realized that maybe it was my aunt's umbilical cord since she's so fond of the dark lord. Knowing that the dark lord had an offspring, George and I decided to gather some intel. This is our first intel and it just happens to be the murderer of his brother. I wouldn't have to kill him if he decided to tell the truth." I said.

"You shouldn't take matters into your own hands." Kakashi said.

"I just want to avenge my friend. Do you know how many dark wizards roam around freely in our world? It's because of our justice system." I replied.

"I understand. You killed a man for your dead friend. Is he really just a friend?" Asked him.

"I don't know. He made me feel happiness and joy when he was still alive." I replied.

"And do you feel safe around him? He asked.

I feel safe around you.

"Yes." I replied.

"Does he make your day bright?" He asked and I nodded.

"Then maybe, you love him." He said. But I also feel those things when I'm around him?

"Impossible." I replied.