Chapter 10

Azumi's POV

It's been a few days since I was discharged. I'm planning to tell Tonks about my diagnosis but there's a part of me saying I shouldn't. I know she'll force me to come back if she ever finds out about my tumors. I don't want to come back. I'm happy here.

"What do you want to do?" Asked Kakashi.

He's been living with me since the day I got discharged. Lady Tsunade said that I need guidance because of my condition.

"I'm planning on visiting my cousin and telling her what happened to me." I replied.

"Then go tell her." Kakashi said.

"If I tell her, I won't be able to come back here. Is that what you want, daddy?" I said teasingly.

I've been teasing him the moment he stepped into this house.

"Oh, you wanna go there again huh?" He said.

"Hey, since I'm going to die eventually, why don't you let me see your face?" I asked.

"No." He said sternly.

"Why not." I asked with a sad face.

"Because you're not going to die." He replied.

"If only that's true." I retorted.

"I never got to ask you a question." Said Kakashi.

"About what?" I asked.

"The other night, when we were having dinner with the others, I followed you here and I heard someone talking to you." Kakashi replied.

"Ah, Draco. He's my cousin, the one who loves to annoy me. What about him?" I asked.

"He called you 'Lia'. Why did he call you that?" He asked.

"Because my name is Azumi Amalia. Lia short for Amalia." I replied.

"Where did you get the Amalia?" He asked.

"From my great, great aunt who's also a Legilimens. My mom added it the day she found out about my ability." I replied.

"Is he the only one calling you that?" He asked.

"Nope. He and Fred calls me Lia. They say calling me Azumi feels strange." I replied.

"Can I call you that?" He asked. Well, that made me smile.

"Sure, if it will make you happy." I replied.

He leaned in closer to me and he removed his mask. This is the first time that I'm seeing his face. He's really handsome. He's few inches away from me and looks like he's going to kiss me. Just before our lips meet, I heard a thud in the kitchen.

"Merlin's beard! What is her robe doing on the floor!" Said a familiar voice.

"Stop complaining dim wit! Pick it up." Said another familiar voice.

I looked at Kakashi and he's already wearing his mask. I pulled it immediately and gave him a peck on his lips before going to the kitchen.

"Ron! George! What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"Well, you ghosted us!" Said Ron.

"What?" I asked.

"You never sent an owl. Mum's so worried she sent us here." Said George.

"Sorry, I've been really busy." I lied.

"Hey." Said Kakashi who's entering the kitchen.

"H-hey." Greeted Ron. He looks like he saw his idol.

"Who is he?" Asked George.

"I'm her guardian." Said Kakashi.

"Why do you need a guardian?" Asked Ron.

"She's new to this village. Of course, she needs a guardian." George replied.

"So, what are you going to do now?" I asked.

"Listen, me and Hermione are getting married. Maybe it will make you come home?" Asked Ron.

"You know I'll do. When?" I asked.

"In a week." He replied.

"I'll let my boss know first." I said.

"Okay, that's it. We'll go home." Said George.

"Wait, you came all the way here just to invite me?" I asked.

"Yeah." Said Ron.

"You could've just sent me an owl." I said in disbelief.

"We know you're not going to answer." Ron said and they both apparated.

"So, are you going to the wedding?" He asked while wrapping his arms on me.

"Hell no. And expose that I'm sick? I don't think so." I replied.

"Can we..." He didn't finish his sentence.

"What?" I asked.

"Do it?" He replied and started kissing my neck.

"What's the magic word?" I asked.

"Baby girl." He replied.

The rest was history.

I woke up alone under the sheets naked. Where is he? I grabbed the sheets and went in the shower and cleaned myself.

When I got out, I saw him waiting for me.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"Lady 5th summoned me. She asked for my report." He said.

"Can you not wear that mask when you're around me?" I asked.

"Anything for my baby girl." He replied then he removed his mask. He gave me a peck on my lips then I went in my room to put on some clothes.

I looked in the mirror and I saw some red spots in my neck. I quickly left the room.

"Why would you do this?" I asked while pointing the hickeys.

"That's your punishment for yelling at me the other day." He said.

"I didn't even mean that. How am I supposed to cover this?" I asked.

"Being feisty again." He commented. He slowly slid his hand on my neck, slightly choking me.

"Now, you're turning me on." I said.

"I finally found your kink." He said then he claimed my lips.

"Not today please." I said.

"Okay. Maybe some other time." He replied then he removed is hand.

I turned around to go to the kitchen.

"I love you." Him saying those words made me stop.

What am I supposed to say?

"Thanks." I said with my back facing him and just continued to walk in the kitchen.

I quickly washed my face with a running water.

Why did I say that? Did he get offended? I don't know what to say to him!

After washing my face, I went to apologize to him but he's nowhere to be found.

Did I hurt him? I quickly wore my robe and left the house looking for him.

Man! It's already dark and here I am, running in the streets just to find him.

"Who are you looking for?" Asked an unfamiliar voice.

I turned around and I saw the guy in my vision. The one who will destroy this place.