)E 1(

Little Jungkook sat on the backseat, on his child safety seat that his mother specially put on him tightly

Little Jungkook sat on the backseat, on his child safety seat that his mother specially put on him tightly. He played with his toys, while his parents hummed to the music that played on the radio.
"Mommy?" He says, making his mom hum and look back at him.
"Can Kookie get lolly?" He asks and his mother laughs, nodding. As she was about to open her bag, the car started to swerve.
"Honey! What are you doing?!" She says, forgetting about the thing her son was asking for.

"I'm losing control!" Her husband says, groaning.
"Mommy! I'm scared" Jungkook says, his mother's eyes widened and she climbed over, trying to take off the belt that is wrapped around Jungkook's body.
"Oh, my gosh!?" Mr Jeon yells, trying his best to stay on the road.
"Mommy, Kookie scared" Jungkook says as he tears up.
"It's gonna be okay, baby" Mrs Jeon says, but she was not so sure about it.

She failed and all Jungkook was a black aura around his mother as she said these words... "everything will be okay, baby".

Jungkook opens his eyes, groaning.
"Mommy? Daddy?" He says, bottom lip wobbling as he couldn't find his parents.
"Mom-" He says but is cut off as a hand grabbed his. He looks up and sees his mother. He cried and hugged her, sniffling.
"Oh, baby" His mother says, shushing him. His father then shows up, a cast on his arm.
"Daddy?" He says, looking at his father.
"Yes, baby?" Mr Jeon asks, raising his brow.
"Does it hurt?" Jungkook asks.

"[Of course not, baby]" Jungkook sees a black aura surround his dad, making him close his eyes and cover it.
"Baby?" His dad says, raising his brow.
"It hurts, I know... " Jungkook says, sniffling. Mr and Mrs Jeon stared at each other, frowning.

"You lied... It hurts, daddy... I know"

( when it's [yes], it means it's a lie)