)E 2(

Ever since that incident, Jungkook would see a black aura surrounding a certain person as they lie to him, or even to his parents

Ever since that incident, Jungkook would see a black aura surrounding a certain person as they lie to him, or even to his parents. He hates how he is now, he hates it. He gets so scared whenever he sees the black aura, thinking it'll attack him at any moment. He tried explaining what he's experiencing to his parents, but they didn't believe him and told him that maybe he's just hallucinating. Which made him frustrated to the point, he just stayed inside his room, not wanting to see the aura again as he gets so scared and he gets disappointed when a person lies, especially when it's his parents. They started to think that he's weird.

Now, Jungkook's 15 years old. He decided to audition. He could see the black aura that surrounded the judges as they gave him feedbacks. In the end, he joined this company after seeing a cool guy in boxers(sorry😭). The guy was so cool that Jungkook would like to see him again, so he did.

Jungkook stared at Namjoon, he reads the comments they got after they posted on their official account on twitter. Jungkook gulped and looked up at Namjoon, seeing the black aura.
"This is good comments! They love us!" Namjoon says, a small smile on his face.
"Really? Woah!" Hoseok says. Jungkook looks down, not wanting to see the black aura. His hyung was lying, it was probably hate comments, he just didn't want to hurt the members. So, he stayed quiet, he didn't wanna make his other hyungs sad. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, sighing.

"Hyung, you good?" Jungkook asks as he sees Hoseok, sitting down on the couch.
"Oh, yeah, Kook-" Hoseok is cut off as Jungkook gasps, looking down.
"You okay, Koo?" Hoseok asks, staring at the maknae.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, something just got in my eye"