)E 11(

Jungkook woke up to someone taking the cloth off of his head

Jungkook woke up to someone taking the cloth off of his head. He looks around, blinking his eyes. He tried to get away, but he felt himself tied.
"Well, well, well, if it isn't Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the well-known group BTS" The guy says, startling Jungkook.
"What do you want from me?" Jungkook says, gulping.
"Well, we just want your help? You know, mafia things?" The guy says and Jungkook shook his head.
"No, please! I don't want to! I don't want this! Let me go!" Jungkook panicked as he didn't see any black aura around the guy, telling him that he's telling the truth.
"Oh, come on, it's not that bad" The guy says, smirking as he held his gun in hand.

Jungkook gulped, biting his bottom lip. The guy then points it to his head. He tears up, shaking his head.
"Please don't, I still have a life to continue" Jungkook says, letting the tears fall down his cheeks. And the guy pulls the trigger. Jungkook closed his eyes, but didn't hear anything nor even feel anything.
"Bang" The guy whispers to his ear, chuckling. Jungkook gulped, staring at him as he backs away.
"Now, Jeon Jungkook... You've met one of my men, right? He can smell when someone is lying, and he's a good help" The guy says and Jungkook just stayed quiet.

"Recently, I found out about what you are and what happens to you when someone is lying. Now, Jeon Jungkook, as you may know, we're the Fire Skulls Mafia" The guy says and Jungkook is shocked. This mafia group is known to helping people.
"You really think I'd kill you? You're innocent" The guy says, laughing.

"No need to get scared, kiddo, sorry for the scare though... Now, help us... We need your power to know who's lying and who's not, you're gonna work with us"

 We need your power to know who's lying and who's not, you're gonna work with us"