)E 22(

It's been a few days, Ryuwon hadn't called them too

It's been a few days, Ryuwon hadn't called them too. Leejun and him exchanged numbers incase the older would call or message them. Now that, Jungkook and the others decided to go to the park to have some fresh air.

"It's good now that I don't have to deal with seeing black auras around people whenever they lie... I'm glad I don't have to worry a-" Jungkook is cut off as his hyungs are pushed aside and guys in suits grab him.
"Hey! Let go of him!" Taehyung and Jimin says as they try to fight the guys, but they couldn't.

"Hyungs! Hey! Let go of me!" Jungkook says as he tried to remove their holds on him.
"Jungkook!" The six screamed and Jungkook is pushed inside a van. He shakes his head, trying to run back to his hyungs but as soon as he got out of the van, he felt himself being hit and darkness took over him.

Jungkook groans as he slowly opens his eyes, his head hurts and he's still dizzy.
"Where am I...?" He says, voice hoarse. He lifts his head up, trying to rub his eyes but failing as he felt himself being tied up. He looks around and sees Leejun and three other guys that he recognize.

"Jungkook, you're finally awake" Leejun says, smiling. He shakes his head, wincing. He sees Yugyeom and Minghao, along with Eunwoo.
"Guys? Why are you here?" He asks, eyes widened.
"We don't know... We were suddenly knocked out and we woke up here" Eunwoo says, huffing.

The door opened and they all looked at it, seeing two guys walk in.
"Finally, our weapons are awake" One of the guy says, smirking, let's call him H.
"We got all of them" The other, M, says, laughing evilly.

"What do you guys want from us?! Why are we here?!"