)E 15(

Jungkook silents his phone, he knew for a fact his hyungs would call him and so, he puts the volume down as the guy looked serious

Jungkook silents his phone, he knew for a fact his hyungs would call him and so, he puts the volume down as the guy looked serious. Of course he's serious, he's got a gun. He looks around and answers the incoming call from Jin. He whispers.
"Hello?" He says, biting his bottom lip.

"Jungkook? Where are you? It's 3 am in the morning and you're not here?"

"Hyung, I'm fine... Don't worry-" He's cut off as the table right in front of him is flipped over. He looks around, gulping.

"What was that?"

"It's nothing, hyung... Just a drunk man walking funny" Jungkook says, wincing as Jin screamed.

"Drunk man?! Jungkook?! You realize that drunk man might hurt you if you do one wrong move. Worse, that drunk man might be a pervert?!"

"Hyung, don't be dramatic. I'll be okay, so don't worry. This drunk man went away already" Jungkook says, gulping.

"Jungkook, I swear you'll get your ass whooped when you get back. I told you to tell us when you're hungry in the middle of the night, it's dangerous especially when you're well-known"

"Hyung, please... Calm down and I'll be okay" Jungkook says, sighing.

"No, Jungkook, I won't be able to calm down... Knowing my maknae is out there, with some dangerous people that might hurt him"

Jungkook rolls his eyes, sighing.
"Okay, okay, I'll be back soon... Just don't wake the others up" Jungkook says, trying his best to find a way to escaping. He decided to call the cops, luckily, he well hidden.

It took the cops a good 5 minutes until they arrived. The guy who's holding them hostage, looked back in shock. He grabbed Jungkook, who gasped at the sudden action.
"I'll blow this guy's head if you shoot!" The guy says and Jungkook could see the black aura around him. He was scared, he obviously can't do it.