)E 17(

Jungkook walks around the street with the six following him

Jungkook walks around the street with the six following him. He sighs, they kept their words. He looks around, his head suddenly aching.
"Argh" He let out, which the six heard. They frowned, walking to him.

"You okay?" Jin asks, frowning.
"N-no... My head hurts" Jungkook says, eyes closed. The six stared at each other worried.

"Did you feel sick when we went out?" Namjoon asks, frowning.
"N-no? This is just all of a sudden, all people are surrounded by black auras and it's making my head hurt... " Jungkook says, wincing.

"Should we go back home?" Jimin asks, worry laced in his voice. Jungkook opens his eyes and he sees the six, all were surrounded by black auras.

"Are you guys lying?" Jungkook asks, backing away.
"No, Jungkook? We're not even talking" Yoongi says, raising his brow. Jungkook tries to shake his head and thought it would get the aching to go away but it didn't. He puts his finger on the bridge of his nose, rubbing it.

"Ahh, fuck..." He mutters under his breath, eyes squinted shut.
"What the fuck is going happening" He says to himself, hitting the side of his head.
"Fuck, it hurts" He huffs, biting his bottom lip.
"Jungkook, calm down" Taehyung says as he grabbed Jungkook so he wouldn't bump into anyone.

"I feel dizzy... " Jungkook says, groaning as he looked up at Taehyung after opening his eyes.
"Koo?" Taehyung says, gasping as Jungkook's body fell on his.
"Guys?" Taehyung says, not knowing what to do.

"Carry him" Jin says and Namjoon nodded, walking to the two and carried Jungkook. He was unconscious, and he looks like he's in stress.
"Should we get him checked?" Hoseok asks, frowning.
"Maybe we should we should ask him" Yoongi says and they agreed. They all rushed back home to have Jungkook laying down on a bed.

"What's happening to you?"