)E 18(

Jungkook wakes up to bright lights hitting his eyes

Jungkook wakes up to bright lights hitting his eyes. He groans, sitting up and looked around to be met with his hyungs.
"Guys?" He says, grabbing the attention of the six.
"Oh, Kookie, thank goodness" Jin says, sighing in relief.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks, rubbing the bridge of his nose.
"You collapsed, you said your eyes were hurting and you could see everyone have black auras" Namjoon says, staring at him.

"Should you get checked up, Kookie? We're worried about you" Hoseok says and Jungkook thought about it. Maybe he do need to get a check up.
"We should go to an eye doctor... Ophthalmologis?" Jimin asks and Jungkook agreed.

"Maybe we should" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Okay, tomorrow, we'll go" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded.
"Tae, help Jungkook go to his room" Jin says and Taehyung nodded. He walked to Jungkook, wrapping an arm around his waist and went upstairs.

The next morning, the six sat at the waiting area, while Jungkook is taken away. They stared at each other, nervous.

On the other hand, Jungkook sat in front of this machine, his eye being checked.
"Hmm..." The doctor let out while Jungkook stayed still.
"Do you experience blurry visions?" The doctor asks and Jungkook hums.
"Hmm... I think you might need to use glasses" The doctor says and Jungkook stared at him.

"Your eyes is starting to get blurry, right... That means you're gonna need to use contacts, or glasses" The doctor says and Jungkook nodded.
"We need to check how high or low the glasses should be" The doctor says and Jungkook nodded again.

Jungkook came out after an hour, holding his prescription. He walked to the six, who looked at him.
"He said I'm gonna need glasses" Jungkook says and they nodded.
"So, it went well?" Hoseok asks and Yoongi sighs.

"Of course it did, if it didn't, Jungkook wouldn't be here... Aish, let's just go"

 Aish, let's just go"