)E 7(

Present time

Present time...

Jungkook looks at the six, all looked so gloomy.
"Hyungs?" Jungkook asks as he sat down beside Jimin.
"What happened?" He asks, they all looked up.
"Oh, it's nothing" They all said. Jungkook looks away, all of them are covered with the black aura.
"Tell me the truth" Jungkook says, gulping. They frowned, looking at him.
"Huh?" Jimin let out, raising his brow.
"Please just tell the truth" Jungkook says, sniffling as he starts to tear up.

"What do you mean, Jungkook ah?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"This has been going on for the past days, hyungs... You all are lying to me, please..." Jungkook says, tears falling down his cheeks.
"Jungkook, we don't get you" Jin says, frowning.
"Please... Just tell me the truth... " Jungkook says, gulping.
"How do you know we're lying?" Taehyung asks.
"I just know... " Jungkook says, not wanting to say anything.

"Jungkook, you're lying to us right now" Yoongi says, sighing.
"Okay, okay! I'll tell you guys the truth!" Jungkook says, wiping his tears agressively.
"When I was a kid, me and my parents got in an accident. I woke up when it happened, but I felt weak. My mom said that it'll be okay, but a black aura surrounded her, but I couldn't keep awake. I woke up at the hospital, my dad had his arm casted. I asked if he was okay, and that it hurts. He said it doesn't, and the black aura surrounded him. I see this black aura whenever someone lies to me or to someone and I'm near" Jungkook says, sighing.

"I know, weird, yeah" Jungkook says, groaning.
"You guys can think I'm weird now, that I'm lying" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Jungkook, if this happened... Is there a way you can stop it?" Jimin asks. Jungkook shakes his head, sighing.
"So, that's why whenever I said something that's not true, you look away?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook sighs.

"Yes"