【Your Info】

WARNING: SHIP YOU MAY NOT AGREE WITH

NO GIFS BELONG TO ME

All of these are based on Oc's I have made in the past.

I hope you enjoy, I put a lot of effort into this chapter!

★彡[👽ᴍɪɴᴀ ᴀꜱʜɪᴅᴏ👽]彡★

Name: Kirishima Y/N
Age: 16
Quirk: Hardening; the power to harden any part of your body. The Quirk protects you from most physical threats. Once activated, your body becomes capable of enduring what would be otherwise lethal hazards, like tons of and multiple, without leaving a scratch. Even bullets are unable to pierce your skin.
Drawback(s): The drawback to this Quirk is that there is a limit to how much damage the hardened skin can withstand, causing Hardening to slowly dissipate, and you lose stamina from struggling to keep your Quirk active.
Occupation: 1A Student

𓂀 💗𝕆𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕠 𝕌𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕒💗 𓂀

Name: L/N Y/N
Age: 16
Quirk: Vemon; this Quirk combines the user with a sentient alien symbiote with an amorphous, liquid-like form, who survives by bonding with a host. The two life forms have to work together and trust each other to release the whole strength of the power. This dual-life form receives enhanced powers and usually refers to itself as "Venom." The sentient alien symbiote never refers to itself as its own person, they always refer to itself and the host as one being.
Drawback(s): The sentient alien symbiote is able to live and move around the host's body whenever and where ever it pleases, this can cause bruising, swelling and (in the worst-case) blood clots. The host is also mentally unstable A/N: who can relate lmao and often gets paranoid or stressed.
Occupation: S-Rank Villain and Member of the L.O.V