【First Date】

ALL HEADCANONS

★彡[👽ᴍɪɴᴀ ᴀꜱʜɪᴅᴏ👽]彡★

You and Mina went to an arcade and played for hours! You guys then went to a convenience store and bought some food to then cuddle in her dorm and watch Mamma Mia together.

💗𝕆𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕠 𝕌𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕒💗 𓂀

You and Ochaco were extremely cautious the entire time, you both went during the evening and throughout the night to the park. You both stargazed and watched the fireflies together while sharing mochi and bao dumplings together you both got from a food truck.

(人◕‿◕) 🐸𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕪𝕦 𝔸𝕤𝕦𝕚🐸 (•◡•)

You and Asui went to a theme park together during the weekend and went on rides, played games and ate tons of awesome foods together! You both even one a few plushies together, a frog you won for her and a *favourite animal* plushie she won for you!

꧁༒☬💲𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓸 𝓨𝓪𝓸𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓾💲☬༒꧂

Momo took you to a concert to see your favourite artist/band since you had always wanted to go see them, and then she took you to a fancy restaurant afterwards.

꧁༺🎶ӄʏօӄǟ ʝɨʀօ🎶༻꧂

You and Jiro went to the movies together to watch a new film you both wanted to see really badly, it was so cool!! You both then went to a fast-food place and went back to the UA dorms.

▀▄▀▄▀▄💉🄷🄸🄼🄸🄺🄾 🅃🄾🄶🄰💉▀▄▀▄▀▄

You and Toga had to be very secretive about this. So you both decided to go to a skatepark late at night since nobody went there anymore. You guys got boba and snacks along the way, during the night you both shared kisses and food together.