【Character Catch Up】

requested by @AndreaGarca105

NO GIFS OR IMAGES BELONG TO ME

all characters are based on oc's i made in the past

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙵𝚞𝚢𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒⠐⢾░▒▓█

【Your Info】

Name: L/N Y/N
Age: 26
Quirk: Mass Manipulation/Superstrength; this quirk allows the user to change the mass/weight of anything they touch at will. Either making something heavier or lighter, for example, they could make a feather as light as air become as heavy as a building, this includes people. To stop their quirk they must click their fingers to do so. You also have super strength, you are able to lift up to 70 tons.
Drawback(s): Migraines, nose bleeds and blackouts.
Occupation: #7 Pro Hero (move it Kamui Woods)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

【Meeting】

You and Fuyumi met after you saved her from a villain, she was about to be attacked when you saved her from the blow. She and you talked after the villain was arrested and taken away, heroes should always make sure the citizens are okay after all. Soon you exchanged numbers and messaged one another for a few months, having a strong friendship.

【Confession】

Fuyumi and you were hanging out like your usual Sundays, at an amusement park for that day. The white and red-haired goddess begged and begged for you both to go on the fasted ride there since she had never been before. You finally gave in and you both went onto the ride. Soon after you were wobbling while you walked and Fuyumi was laughing at your dizzy state.
Soon after you and Fuyumi stopped to get some food, where you got a discount for couples meals. Of course, you both took that chance. One thing leads to another with teasing about being a 'fake couple', you both got together.

【Your Hero Suit】

【Your Hero Suit】

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.