【Meeting】

THESE ARE ALL HEADCANONS

Sorry I might lose motivation to write a lot.

I do not own any gifs

★彡[👽ᴍɪɴᴀ ᴀꜱʜɪᴅᴏ👽]彡★

You and Mina met each other in Middle School, you were rather shy and only really stayed with your twin, Eijiro. You were walking through the school halls when you came across a poster, it read "Calling All Dancers!" as the title. It had a small paragraph telling you that all dancers who want to join the dance club must come to the dance studio at 03:45 pm.
You weren't a dancer but you were willing to try something new, so after school, you arrived in the dance studio wearing your P.E Kit ready for whatever dance they were going to through at you. Or so you thought. You were taken aback by a beautiful goddess who was already dancing, her whole body was pink, apart from the purple tank top and black shorts she was wearing, she had yellow horns growing from her head, she was gorgeous. You already knew who she was, Mina Ashido. You were always too shy to talk to her, but it seems like you had to at least interact with her now. 
Over the weeks of knowing each other, you grew closer and closer, and even when Middle School had ended for you both, you would both still be together at U.A.

𓂀 💗𝕆𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕠 𝕌𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕒💗 𓂀

Well, you being a villain and Ochaco being a hero in training, it is obvious that you did not meet under peaceful circumstances. You both met at the Training Camp, Toga had just finished with them. You went in from the trees you and 'venom' were hiding in for an ambush attack, attacking the other 1A students. Venom was in control at this point but after a few minutes Venom stopped attacking fleeing back to the trees, you were confused and shared control wondering what the fuck happened to make them stop attacking, they were staring at a girl. A pretty student? What were you thinking?! Pretty?... No, she was gorgeous, that brown hair, those eyes.. and those pink flushed cheeks on her face.. what an amazing being. You and Venom decided to not attack the girl, who you both then found out to be Ochaco Uraraka. Such a pretty name for a pretty girl like her. Ochaco was left disoriented and rather bewildered on why you both didn't attack her, but for some reason, she couldn't help but be slightly flustered.