【Confession】

THESE ARE ALL HEADCANONS

Sorry I might lose motivation to write a lot.

NO GIFS BELONG TO ME

★彡[👽ᴍɪɴᴀ ᴀꜱʜɪᴅᴏ👽]彡★

You and Mina were in your homeroom, 1A, and you had finally fessed up enough courage to confess your feelings for her. You were nervous as heck of course, but it was now or never. You were stood in front of the pink girl as she babbled on about how cool it was that Bakugo offered to help you, her and the rest squad to study for the upcoming test. She noticed you weren't really paying much attention, and naturally, she asked if you were okay. You snapped out of your daydream and explained that you were okay just thinking about someone you truly liked, her face became sad but she proceeded to smile, congratulating you. You frowned and confessed that the person you liked, was her. There was a silence, your heart was in your mouth. Her face lit up and she had started to tear up, she likes you too.

 Her face lit up and she had started to tear up, she likes you too

𓂀 💗𝕆𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕠 𝕌𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕒💗 𓂀

Ochaco had been training outside for a while now, and she couldn't shake the sense of someone watching her the whole time. It soon became too much for the girl to handle, she squared up in the direction of the feeling. "Show yourself!" she said, there was no reply. Just a silence. She backs up ever so slightly, keeping her fists clenched and ready to fight. She froze, sensing somebody behind her. She turns around to see a taller girl, she didn't know who she was or where she came from, but she had a feeling that she hadn't felt since the training camp.. it was her, the one who spared her. "What do you want from me, Villain?!" she stated coldly.
You smiled with a slight blush, "Well," you started, "we wanted to see you again, and for you to be ours." The hero student tilted her head, "We? Who else is here?" she asked confused.
Venom appeared from your shoulder, the girl now understood, there were two of you in one being. She couldn't help but blush, and to your surprise, she accepted. A Villain and Hero relationship was illegal, but that didn't matter to Ochaco, something in her just told her that there was something special about you both.

 A Villain and Hero relationship was illegal, but that didn't matter to Ochaco, something in her just told her that there was something special about you both