【Quirk Malfunction!!?】

TW: THINGS GET VERY GRAPHIC IN THIS CHAPTER !!

★彡[👽ᴍɪɴᴀ ᴀꜱʜɪᴅᴏ👽]彡★

Your quirk had taken a bad turn, your skin began to crack and parts of them began to fall off. You were rushed to the hospital and saved just in time, but you had permanent scars on your body. Luckily you were only in the hospital for a few days.

𓂀 💗𝕆𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕠 𝕌𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕒💗 𓂀

Unfortunately a medicine you took to reduce the number of blood clots you had been getting from Venom. But unfortunately, it backfired. Venom went on a rampage and caused serious damage to both property and yourself.  Soon you and Venom had to be tranquilized and were unconscious for a while, around 6 hours. Unfortunately, you were seriously injured and traumatized. You were in the hospital for 2 weeks and you were required to go to weekly therapy and physiotherapy.

(人◕‿◕) 🐸𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕪𝕦 𝔸𝕤𝕦𝕚🐸 (•◡•)

Your quirk does not have any physical or mental risks that you knew of, but that soon changed. Soon your quirk had a malfunction in which you lost control of the corpses and they started attacking people who weren't to be. Soon you gained control back and only a few people were injured, everyone was fine in under a week. 

꧁༒☬💲𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓸 𝓨𝓪𝓸𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓾💲☬༒꧂ 

While possessing a cat for a mission your quirk malfunctioned and you were stuck inside the cat's body for 72 hours. Nobody knew where you were, you were trying desperately to get people's attention, specifically Momo. But you had no luck. Everyone thought you had been kidnapped or worse and sent out search parties. But soon enough you were able to get back to normal and the situation was back to normal too.

꧁༺🎶ӄʏօӄǟ ʝɨʀօ🎶༻꧂

Your own chains started to choke you. To the point where you passed out and were unconscious for 24 hours. Jiro was worried sick about you, but she couldn't help but imagine what her own quirk could do to her too...

▀▄▀▄▀▄💉🄷🄸🄼🄸🄺🄾 🅃🄾🄶🄰💉▀▄▀▄▀▄

Your skin had been overworked with the amount of acid it was producing and your body couldn't handle it anymore. So your own acid began exploding on your body, your skin was not built to withstand such intense explosions. It resulted in large pieces of your flesh being blown off, your skin being burnt and your bones being broken. Not a pretty site at all. But in a matter of 5 months everything was okay again and you made sure to go easier on yourself. 

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙵𝚞𝚢𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒⠐⢾░▒▓█

You had been lifting a building you had decreased the mass of, but suddenly it deactivated and your body was crushed underneath it. Resulting in fractured ribs and a broken spine. But once you were saved your worries melted away to the news that you would be able to move again. Thankfully your spinal cord and brain weren't damaged.