Chapter 6 - Can it be the End?...

Hi Lads,

I made this chapter extra long to say sorry for not updating for what must've seemed like forever to you guys. Be prepeared.

Wera out!

————————————————————-

Kakashi's POV

"Kakashi..." Tsunade began looking concerned "There is something I need to ask you..." Tsunade's expression changing from a concerned one to something more like a cheeky one. "Do you happen to know how to change diapers?"

Silence.

What did she mean by that?

Narrator's POV

It took Kurenai and Naruto a minute but they figured out what the Hokage was talking about soon enough.

Kakashi was still trying to digest what was going on. Diaper... diaper... hmmm mm...

"You're over thinking it Kakashi." Kurenai said while Naruto was making actions to represent a baby in his arms.

Then it struck Sakura. (She still didn't have it figured out till now)

"OMG Kakashi you're going to be a father!!!"

"Oh a father I knew that"

Thomp! Kakashi fell flat on the ground.

"Knew he'd faint." said a familiar voice.

[name]'s POV

"[name] you shouldn't be out of bed yet."
Tsunade said concerned.
But like I cared. I was never the type to stay in bed.
Pfft. Pregnant. Like I give a shit. Many women had children. Why should I be different and stay in bed.

I guess I did go on an S-class mission and I got into a lot of hard fights there and that might've strained my body but who cares.

Geez Tsunade STFU.

Then Tsunade gave me a very serious look and pointed to my bedroom.
"Bed. NOW!"
"Ok ok. I'll go. Geez. "

~Time Skip ( 3 months later )~

Narrator's POV

The next few months were calm and full of love and care. The way Kakashi was stroking [name]'s hair and holding her hand.

You would always see Kakashi playing peekaboo with the belly. Then he would gently stroke it and talk shizz about how he is such a brave daddy that protects mummy.

This was a perfect family.

Then Kakashi had to go on an important S-class mission. The Laughing Coffin (Soz bout the SAO reference but I'm really bad at making up names) , the most dangerous dark team in town, had started attacking small villages and taking all that was there. A small town asked for protection and Kakashi had to take on the job along with Guy.

Kakashi had a long fight and defeated the enemy but when they were running away he received a warning.

"You took from us everything that we valued. Be prepared to lose all that you hold dear Kakashi Hatake!"

He didn't really take it all that seriously then and when he got back home he soon forgot about everything when he knew his baby was coming soon.

~Time Skip ( the baby's birth )~

Tsunade's POV

Now this is the crazy part.

Kakashi was running around all morning when he found out the baby was coming. He was nervous and extremely obnoxious.