Chapter 2 - Village Hidden in the Sand

[name]'s POV

"Was it just me or did I see a hint of blush on Kakashi's face?"

"Lady Tsunade did you have booze this morning?I told you not to when you're on duty."

"Calm down Shizune. But I'm being serious here. [name] please tell me you saw it. Don't make me look crazy in Shizune's eyes or she will empty my whole storeroom of booze and fill it with paper work. Spare poor Grandma Tsunade."

"Don't think I did. It's really hard to tell when he has that mask on."
Why is he hiding his face anyway? Wonder what he's hiding in there???
I guess I could ask Naruto or Sakura if they ever saw Kakashi without his mask. They must've at least once. Right?

"I've known Kakashi for years and that there was a damn obvious blush."

"Well hello Kurenai." Tsunade replied. "Glad you came back in one piece."

"KURENAI!!!" I scream out like a total #FANGIRL.

I have been best friends with Kurenai, since I became a ninja of the Leaf Village...

~Flashback~

"Oi [name]!" It was Yashamaru.
"Hi Yashamaru. What's up?" I reply in my usual 'I'm really busy training as if you haven't noticed' voice.
"Wanna go eat somewhere?"
"Guess I am pretty hungry. I had nothing since morning."
"Well let's go then." Yashamaru grabs my wrist and pulls me to our favourite eating place. You could buy the best [favourite food] here. It's out of this world.
Me and Yashamaru have been friend since we were 5. I had less time for him when I became the youngest Jonin at the age of 6.

~Time Skip (still in flashback)~

Me and Yashamaru shared our birthday which was really fun. On our 9th birthday we went to the woods outside the Village Hidden in the Sand to have a picnic there. I was gonna be a long journey there since we were in a desert and any woods what so ever where in a small oasis 3km away from the village.
When we made it there we had cake I made and sandwiches, sushi and OBVIOUSLY [favourite food]. It didn't take us long to lick everything clean and pack up.
Yashamaru look disturbed all the way home. It seemed as if he had forgotten something. He opened and closed his mouth several times on the way back. Maybe he wanted to say something. I dunno.

As soon as we reached the Sand Village he told me he needed to do something and ran up ahead. That very same moment the Anbu and the Kazekage showed up.
The Kazekage spoke: "You are a threat to the Village so you must leave this instant. Your unbelievable skills are so strong that it seems impossible that you are human. A kid with chakra at a level like your one would die because of that overload of power. You're dangerous. All your belongings have been packed for you." An Anbu threw me my bag with all my stuff in it. Kazekage continued. "Now leave!"
That's when Yashamaru showed up. He was holding a present in his hand and a beautiful rose bouquet. 20 Anbu turned toward me and started pointing Kunai at me. I had to leave.
I turned and started to run. Then I heard Yashamaru shout "I love you [name]. I always have and always will. Till the day I die and even longer!!!"

I was surprised at what I heard but I didn't turn around. I didn't want to make things harder for myself.
I just ran...

~End of Flashback~

When the 3rd was still alive he didn't really trust me. He thought that I was some kind of spy from the Sand. Didn't blame him. I even scared myself at times. Based on my skills all he could tell was that I was a damn professional ninja.

Only he knew about my past...

Then he died and Tsunade took over and she let me be a ninja. I was sooooooo happy then. Maybe that's why I'm so brattish at times. And it's all thanks to Grandma Tsunade (ha ha ha) that I can be the ninja I always wanted to be.
I went on missions either way because I kept on using my old Sand Shinobi headband. I wouldn't survive for 24 years without any proper missions. Like OBviOuslY not.

Until this morning the only people that knew about me coming from the Sand Village were Tsunade, Shizune and Kurenai because I told them and Naruto (because he was eavesdropping). Like duh! That is so Naruto. Now the whole village knew. Yay fun!

"[name] are you feeling ok? You zoned out for a bit." Kurenai asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need to get some fresh air." I head for the door. "Catch you later."

Kakashi's POV:

I got to the ramen shop and ordered my usual meal. Then I slid my mask down and started to eat da food. That was when I noticed Naruto staring at me with noodles hanging down from his mouth. He quickly swallowed them and then I realized something. I'm BUSTED!!!

"Wow you have a normal face under that mask."

"Hell yeah I do. Like what were you thinking?"

"I dunno. Why do you hide your face anyways? I you would take that mask more often then I bet [name] would finally notice you. Girls go for handsome faces and you have a handsome face. Or at least I think you do."

Since I didn't have my mask on even that thick-head Naruto immediately noticed me blush a deep red.

"Wow Kakashi-sensei are you BLUSHING?!?"

"N-no!" But there was no denying it.

"Well it doesn't matter anyways..." Naruto swiftly finished his ramen. "I need to go to Purvey Sage's place. He promised to teach me a new jutsu today. Bye Kakashi-sensei!"

Then he ran off.
I finished my ramen, put my mask back on and payed for the meal. When the ramen guy gave my the bill I noticed that I was paying for 2 meals.
". . . NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
That brat is dead meat. I payed for the meal and ran after him. He must be on the training fields.

When I got to the traing fields I noticed some legs sticking our from behind a tree.
'It must be Naruto!' I thought.
I picked up a small pebble and ran up behind the tree. Then I quickly flipped around it and threw the pebble at his face and immediately disappeared behind the tree again.
To my surprise Naruto let out a really girly 'ow' sound.
He got up and that was when I noticed that I actually hit [name] in the face.
Before I knew it I was punched in the stomach and I was flying backwards. I flew and hit a nearby tree.

"What was that for jerk?" [name] said while rubbing her cheek.

"I thought you were Naruto and I-"

"A so called great ninja like you can't tell the differance between a shitty brat like Naruto and a Jonin."

"Don't you get that it was an accide-"

"No one has ever placed a hit on me and got away with it. Take you defensive stances."

"Fine if you ain't gonna listen then I'm gonna let my fists do the talking."

"Let's do this copy cat."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!
SO here is Chapter 2. Sorry for the wait. I'm having a lot of mock exams at school lately.
Pls tell me what you think think bout my fanfics.
Till later guys.
Wera XXX
Btw if anyone was wonderin' Yashamaru is Gaara's Uncle :)