Authors Note

Hi Lads,

You all wanted to know what happened to Kakashi and how he ended up in the waiting room.

First I would like to talk about why I wrote that confusing ending and the meaning behind everything.

The main reason of why I wrote that Finny died was because I don't really like all those very happy endings where everything is, they lived happily ever after. Some people are born unfortiunate and in Finny's case he was the one that was born weaker than all of his friends. He had to struggle to survive along with his mums help. People look blindly at all of the terrible things that are going on in the world and focus on little worries. Like running out of battery on your phone when your're at school or in town. Or just simply not getting what you want. I wanted to raise the awareness for other people that need to realise how you are luckier than the rest of the world.

Here is a fun fact:

If you have food in the fridge, clothes on yourslef, a roof over your head and a place to sleep. You are richer that 75% of the world.

If you have cash in the bank, in your wallet and a few pennies you are in the leading 8% of the richest people in the world.

If you woke up this morning feeling more healthy than ill, you have more luck than a million people which won't survive this week.

If you never felt the danger of war, the agony of torture and loss of freedom or hunger. You are happier than 500 million people that are alive and suffering.

If you can read this you have more luck than 3 billion people in the world that can't read at all.

Luck! Have way more than you think. (all of the stats above are true)

I wrote the epiloge because I wanted you guys to come up with your own theories and endings to this story. I find endings to animes discouraging at times. But if there is an unclear ending I have the freedom to choose what I would like the ending to be. That's what I wanted my fanfiction to be like. I would like to hear everyones theories about what they think happened to Kakashi and reader-chan. You can even do a 100 word summary of the ending in your comments. I like to engage people in my writing because then I feel the satisfaction that I'm doing something worth while. The smallest comments you give. The votes and reads mean a lot to me.

I believe that if I practice my story writing here I will get better in English and I will get a higher degree in my English GCSE's. If I have any spelling mistakes that you notice or grammar mistakes please feel free to point them out. I sometimes go over my writing to check if there is anything I wrote wrong but it's really hard to notce your own mistakes.

Now for what you have been waiting for. Why Kakashi was in the waiting room. Some of you most probably already figured out what happened. The answer was actually really simple.

Kakashi fell asleep. Everything since the baby's birth was his dream. It never happened. He had 18 hours to snooze so that was more than enought to tell a life story. When he woke up everything was back to normal. His baby was alive and his wife was there with him. He had nothing to worry about.

He was lucky!

Wera XXX