Chapter 5 - Can't you see we are busy

Kakashi's POV

"Hey Kakashi! Sorry 'bout before. I was gonna be late for my training so I had to run. But here is the money I owe yo-"

Then Naruto noticed me inside [name].

I got a little excited and while trying to slowly pull out of [name] I cummed inside of her. Again!

Well that's embarrassing.

Then when [name] saw Naruto she went berserk. She swiftly covered herself with a blanket, making it into a dress and grabbed her kunais of the table.

"Naruto I give you 10 seconds to leave this room. And the next time we meet you better know how to knock or I will knock you out."

"S-sorry. I will leave the money on the floor and I will just pretend I didn't see any of this... bye."

Then Naruto ran as if his life depended on it (and as a matter of fact it did).

Then [name] took the blanket of and started dressing up.

"Well...um...thanks for the meal and...um the...you know. The rest."

Then she gave me a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I have to go now because I forgot that I'm going on an S-class mission tomorrow and I might be away for some time. I need to go pack my stuff. See ya!"

And then she ran off.

~Time Skip (2 weeks) [name] still on mission ~

Things are really boring without [name] around. Because of Naruto everyone knows that me and [name] are together. But I don't really mind that much. At least Guy won't try hitting on her anymore.

The thing is that I'm really worried about [name] . She is on a S-class mission and she went alone. She might be away for months.

Lady Tsunade did say that the mission isn't a hard one. More of the type where you need to think to solve a mystery. And apparently she could only afford to send one elite ninja for this thing.

I just hope [name] is ok out there.

~Time Skip (+ 2 months)~

[name]'s POV

This mission was a waist of time. Some guy fell in love with a girl but they couldn't be together so the guy attempted to kill the girls father. But I guess this is still a better love story than Twilight.

When I finally got home for the first time in months I could lie down properly and have a break. My head was killing me and my stomach was a mess. It was a frickin' gravity defying roller coaster with hundreds of centipedes in it that were crawling around my insides like it was some kind of sidewalk.

Kurenai came in the moment I lay down on my bed which really ticked me off. Like could you not.

" [name] I'm so glad you are finally back. It has been ages since I saw you. Is what people are saying true? About you and Kakashi? Please say yes. "

I couldn't reply because Kakashi barged in and surprised us both. I was so tired that everything when black and I collapsed.

Kurenai's POV

When [name] fainted I quickly grabbed her before she fell down and gently placed her on the floor. Kakashi ran up to us and started panicking.

"What are we gonna do? Shall I call for the Hokage? Oh my Lord. "

Then he ran out of the house and started running around Konahagure trying to find Shizune.

Kakashi's POV

I was so worried about [name].  She was always so strong. You could beat her up but she would always get back up just like Naruto. The thought of seeing her weak for no good reason has never even crossed my mind.

Finally when I found Shizune she was in the ramen shop with Lady Tsunade, Sakura and Naruto.

" Guys quickly please come. [name] fainted and I don't know what's wrong with her. I'm really worried please come help."

All of them got up and followed me back to her house.

[name] was still unconscious. Kurenai put her on the bed and she, Naruto and me had to leave the room to leave Tsunade and the rest to treat [name].

~Time Skip ( 30 minutes )~

Then Sakura came and called us in to tell us the news.

Tsunade came downstairs and stood in front of us. Naruto and Kurenai sat down on the couch but I stayed standing since I couldn't keep myself calm.

Then Lady Tsunade turned directly to me and stared into my eyes.

I was getting worried.

What was wrong with [name]?

----------------------------------------------------------
(Please read all of the authors note)
Hi there.
I'm really sorry I haven't updated in ages but I had a writers block and I couldn't think of anything good.
This chapter is a bit of my comeback.
The part from readers point of view was typed up yesterday/today at 4am. And truth be told it's one of the funniest bits.
Me and my friend where having a blast so I had really good ideas then. Some of the jokes you might not understand because they're the type of jokes that I personally think that only me and my BFF find funny.

Anyways thanks for reading. Please comment on what you think of my fanfic and request any other x reader fanfiction you would like me to write. Since I think I will slowly be finishing off this fanfic. (Yes my fans this Kakashi x reader goodness is slowly coming to an end)
I will soon write up on my account the list of anime I have watched so you will know what you can request.

If you have any OTP's that you really like then if I like them too then I will write an ff about them too.

Thx for reading my fanfic and the whole of the authors note. It is greatly appreciated.

Wera XXX