Chapter 1 - The Secrets Out

[Name]'s POV:

"Yup I once belonged to the Sand Village"

I don't think that even the word gobsmacked described the astonishment of all the Leaf ninja gathered here in the 5th Hokages office. All the Jonin from the Leaf now knew that I was really from the Sand village.

Lady Tsunade stood up.

"What rank ninja were you when you left the Village Hidden in the Sand?" Tsunade asked in a really serious voice. Wow those acting skills of Tsunade's. She sounds so fake now.

"I think I was only a Jonin then."

"That's impossible." Kakashi said without a hint of emotion. "You came to our village when you were 9. You couldn't have been a Jonin then."

"I-" I was cut off by Guy. Jerk!

"A beautiful and strong lady like her can be anything. She also grew up in the Leaf Village and a Leaf shinobi can do everything when they put their mind to it; just like my Lee. If I'm wrong I will do 500 laps from the Leaf to the Sand village on my hands. And if I can't do that then I'll-"

"Shut it Guy. We don't necessarily want to know what you'll be doing for the rest of your miserable life. And you know really well, that a ninja can't join the academy till they turn-"

"You're just jealous that [name] is better than you are. You didn't become a Jonin till you tur-"

"Put a sock in it would ya? And me jealous of HER! Well aren't you funny..."

"Am I supposed to take that as an insult?... Huh?" I say in a normal tone. But who will hear me over those squabbles. There are two words to describe those guys. 'Oversized Kids'.

~~~Time Skip: After 10 minutes of ridiculous arguing. Status: Ongoing~~~

"Kakashi is jealous! Kakashi is jealous! Kakashi is jealous! Kaka-"

"No! I'm not. I never was and I'll never be."

"Guy, Kakashi get a hold of yourselves. Your acting like little pain in the ass brats." Tsunade tried to calm them down. Helplessly.

Then I couldn't take it no more...

Kakashi's POV:

"Y-you assholes are even worse than Naruto when he doesn't get his ramen!!!!"

Me and Guy both fell silent.

"I'm not a liar and I don't mean any harm. This is my home too you know. And just to clarify I became a Jonin at the age of 6 not 9. I was nine when I got banished. It was all because the Kazekage was paranoid and thought I was a threat because I was such a fast learner. Simples!"

Then Guy went Insane. "That's my girl! Told you she was A-MAY-ZING! One does not simply be only sexy. One like her is smexy and strong. And-" Guy turns to [name]. "I'm lonely and single and totally unmarried and I wanna go to Hawaii with yo-"

And then [name] got so angry that she sent Guy to outer space on a sight seeing mission. From which he might not come back alive. But knowing Guy he won't die unless he gives himself a training like that. Otherwise he is immortal.

Now I really don't want to get on [name]'s bad side.

[Name] continued: "Anyways! Now that that's out of the way I can continue. Where was I...ah. Although I have those so called amazing fast learning skills that people say are nearly as good as the copying eye, Sharingan, I never got to be in the Anbu. And you did." She turns to me. "Didn't you Kakashi?"

She then gave me her famous 'I like being a brat' smirk.

"Guess I did"

Although her character was really childish you could see she was a woman. All those amazing curves and those perfectly sized boobs. So squeezable... Her stiff muscles and beautiful [hair length] [hair colour] hair that looked so soft that you wanted to stroke them all day long. And when you looked into her [eye colour] eyes you forgot about the whole world and everything and everyone around you. And her baby soft lips that were so kis-.

Wait! What am I thinking? I know she is my age and we are adults and all but right now I'm just acting like Jiraya Sensei. I've read too many of his lovey-dovey books. It is official.

"Oi Kakashi... are you feeling OK? Do I need to get Shizune to check you out?" [name] said sweetly.

'I'd rather have you be checking me out.'

What am I thinking? Get a grip Kakashi.

I turned around and started heading for the door.

"Nah I'm fine. Hokage. Everyone." I politely bow. "Now if you'll excuse me."

I closed the door behind me and ran outside Hokages building. While I was running down the stairs I tripped over something and realized that it was Guy that had just landed 'safely' on his face.

This is crazy. I'm going for some ramen...

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

End of Chapter 1.

Btw this is my first EVER fanfic so I hope you like it.

I'll explain more about your 'background' in Chapter 2. I'm working really hard and I'll try uploading at least 1 chapter every week.

Once again thx 4 readin'.

Love ya! Wera XXX