Chapter 3 - Fight-scene (because why not)

[name]'s POV

"Bring it on copy cat."
Like what was I doing? Me fighting Kakashi?
He's the last person I wanna go up against. Kakashi might just be the only one that has a chance in beating me (not including the three legendary Sannin obviously).

My body was acting by itself. I took my fighting stances. So did Kakashi.
I reached for my shurikan and so did he. He was already perfectly copying my moves when he wasn't even using his Sharingan yet. His ability was overwhelming. I'm not gonna win this.
He noticed I was hesitant and he threw several shurikan in my direction.

I used the eight trigrams 64 palms to re-direct the shurikan back at Kakashi. He was a little surprised that I knew the sacred art of the Hyuuga family. 
Maybe I just wanted to show off but I went all out with my abilities and used gentle fist.

I charged at Kakashi and started hitting him all over.
He jumped back and charged up his Chidori. Kakashi ran up to me and aimed at my stomach but I dropped down to the floor. Then I jumped up behind him and started hitting his chakra points in his arms, to block his chakra flow in them, so he wouldn't use Chidori on me again.

Then he started hand to hand combat. But since I could do gentle fist he was losing hard.
He got angry and uncovered his Sharingan eye.

I went  on him at full speed but he was blocking all of my attacks as if he knew what was coming next before I even thought of the next move.
There was no way I could win. For the first time in years I had to use it.
But when I do it will be out from where I really come from.

When I was trying to make a decision he threw a kunai at me and cut my left arm.
It was a really deep cut and in a few seconds there was a huge puddle of blood next to me.

That was it. I had to use it.

"Sharingan!"
I shout out.

My Sharingan was in both of my eyes so it was stronger (by default).
I charged up my chakra in my hand into a small ball.
I started running towards Kakashi.
"Rasengan!!!!!!!!!"

I got him!

Then his body turned it a log.
'Substitution'
That was so it.
I turned one of my eyes into 'BYAKUGAN'

The [surname] family sacred technique. The ability to mix and learn any abilities, jutsu or even kekegankai.

"BYARINGAN!!!!!!!!!"

With that I could for tell Kakashi's next moves and see him wherever he was hiding in a 360 degree and 500m radius from where I was standing.
"Found you!"

I start running up to him but trip over a rock and topple over with him.
We both end up on the floor with me on top of him.
My Biaringan turns off and Kakashi Hides his Sharingan eye.

Kakashi's POV

[name] landed on top of me and in the action my headband fell on top of my Sharingan eye.
She turned off her ridiculous Byaguban or what ever and looked down at me.
"Guess it's a draw!" She said smiling.
"Say what? Is that all you gonna do?"

"What would you like me to do?"

'If only you knew what I want...' I'm so perverted.

"We can't do a re-match. Not now at least. I'm still bleeding you know."
She rolled to my left and sat up on the grass. 
Then she started healing her left hand.

"I-I'm sorry about that."
"Don't worry about it. I'm a big girl. And big girls don't cry. Plus I expected myself getting hurt. I was up against you and you are a badman!"
And there she was again with that SMIRK!

"So your a big girl ey?"

"You becha!"

I was already up on my feet and walking way when [name] pulled my sleeve and pinned me to a tree.
"I'm not gonna let you go without you paying for that cut first."
"Waaaaaaaaaaa...?"

"Take off your...."
'Please let it be my clothes. Let it be my clothes.'
"Take off your mask!"

"Say what? No way!"

"Well if you don't take you mask off then how am I supposed to kiss your lips?"
Was I hearing right?

Then [name] came close to me and gently pulled down my mask to reveal my face.
I was blushing hard. ^/////^ (bitch please) ----------->  ^/////////////////////^
She then leaned in to me and planted a sweet kiss on my lips.

I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to myself.
[name] tilted her head to deepen the kiss and when she was tilting her head her lips slightly opened themselves and I took that opportunity.
I swiftly slid me tongue in her mouth and started memorizing the inside of her mouth.

Our saliva was mixing and I could feel [name] breathing heavily.
Then we broke the kiss and the only thing connecting us was a small strip of saliva falling from our mouths.

Then I started going down [name]'s neck planting kisses all over her. I started biting on her bone which made her groan really loud; much to my pleasure.

"S-stop..."
"What?" I said surprised.

"We shouldn't be doing this. I'm from the Sand Village. Doesn't that bother you?"

"Not one bit."I said with an evil grin on my face. "I actually like the forbidden fruit type like yourself..."

[name]'s POV

Then Kakashi pulled me even closer to himself with his right hand and used his left hand to once again uncover his Sharingan eye.

He stared deep into my eyes with his Sharingan and then everything went dark...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hoped you liked this Chapter!
I wonder what's gonna happen to you guys in the next Chapter. (*cough*lemon*cough*)

Btw just to let you know what happened to me. I finished the fight scene on exactly 500 words which was op.

Please tell me what you think of my fanfic.

Till next time!  ----------->  ^///////^

Wera XXX