Chapter 4 - Don't hesitate... {LEMON} ((EDITED))

Kakashi's POV

When [name] fainted I picked her up and carried her to my house. She's so cute when she sleeps. I was being a little forceful on her but I couldn't help it.

When I opened the door to my house I put her on my couch and prepared lunch. I wanted to slow the pace down and we were gonna have dinner.

Because why not?

Then [name] started waking up. When she turned around and saw me she freaked out. She jumped up to her feet and took out a kunai.

"Easy there!" I tried to calm her down so she wouldn't throw her kunai at me.

"What are you doing in my house??"

"This is my house, I brought you here. Remember?"

Then she gave it some thought and looked around my room and realised she was in the wrong house.

"Sorry." She put her kunai away. " I'll be leaving now then."

"Please d-don't. I prepared dinner for the both of us. I won't be able to eat it all alone so... if you don't mind stayin-"

She cut me off with a sweet kiss.

"I'd love to stay."

If [name] wouldn't have been in the room then I would've been doing cartwheels around my whole house (bitch please whole Konahagure) by now.

~Time Skip~ (because I am too lazy to write the food scene)

"The food was delicious Kakashi. Never knew you could cook. "
Neither did I.

We got up and started heading for the door. I grabbed her hand and tried to stop her. My strong thrust pulled her back to me so quickly that we fell to the floor. When she noticed that she was on top of me she quickly said sorry and tried to get up. But I grabbed her again and pulled her into a hug.

We must've stayed like that forever. When we finally broke the hug, I rolled [name] offa me and got up first. Then I pulled out my hand to help her up. We felt so awkward together like this.

[name] looked so flustered but I could see the lust in her eyes. She wanted me and I also wanted her more than anything in the world.
Come on Kakashi. Be a good boy and make the first move. Kiss her... You all ready kissed her earlier on today. Why is it any different now?

Before I could make up my mind I felt a kiss planted on my lips.

[Name]'s POV

I couldn't take it anymore so I had to kiss him there an then. I felt like my body would explode if I wouldn't have done it.

Kakashi pulled me in closer by my hips to deepen our lustful kiss. He got a little carried away and started undressing. Before I knew it all he had on were his pants and obviously his ninja headband. He then started to take off my clothes.

He took off my jonin jacket. At first he was hesitant but I didn't get it. Why strip and then think about whether it was a good idea or not. Just go with the flow.

I didn't feel like wasting time. So I took the rest of my clothes off myself.

Then Kakashi started slowly going down from my lips to my neck. Planting sweet but rough kisses all over.
While resting his face in my collar bone he mischievously played around with my breasts.
Since all of this was my first time I didn't know how to react. I tried holding in the moans but nothing worked.
"You sure are loud [name]." Kakashi then teasingly giggled in my neck.
"I wouldn't be messing with me if I were you."

With that I pulled myself and Kakashi on the couch. I took off his pants and saw his large member which scared me a little.

Before moving in Kakashi played around with me a little longer. He delicately took off my underwear and tossed it aside. When he looked down between my legs he noticed that I was already hot and wet from the excitement. He first placed one of his fingers in me. Just to prepare me for himself. Then when he saw that I was much less tense he placed in two more fingers. And I felt my walls slightly ripping.
And then Kakashi entered me slowly. It felt as if my walls were falling apart. He was huge and since I was still virgin the pain was just unbearable. 

Tears started falling down my eyes and Kakashi noticed. I never liked showing weakness. And this was the most inappropriate time to start crying.
Kakashi didn't seem to mind. He stopped his thrusts and licked my tears away.
"Just tell me when and I will stop."
I grabbed his back and started moving in to show him that I wanted to carry on... that I was ready. Once again he started pulling in and out making his thrusts faster and deeper with every move. It only took him a few goes to find my sweet spot. And after that he always kept on hitting it.

My walls got tighter and I cummed.  Yet Kakashi wasn't satisfied yet. He wasn't done. He wanted more. My legs became more and more numb with each and everyone of his thrusts.

Before Kakashi could cum inside me and while we were still inside each other nacked someone entered Kakashi's house...

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys. Sry for not updating for so long but school was just too much. The GCSE mock exams where a total pain but I passed.
Right now I'm in bed ill. My BFF BonjourHeichou also just updated her fanfic and in it she mentioned me being ill which was hells cute.
If you love Levi x reader x Eren fanfic pls check her out.

Anyways I wonder who interrupted Kakashi's and [name]'s intimate moment. I'd like to see your guesses in the comments.

Once again thx for reading.

Wera XXX