1

sorry for making this book when I have so many others unfinished I had this idea for a while and it was another one of my moments where I could not stop thinking about it so I decided to write it. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

midnight's pov

it was black so so black and quiet it felt suffocating I didn't know what to do the last thing I remember is getting hit on the head with a bat by one of my school bullies. wait! am-am I dead!? but what about that undertale fan fiction I didn't finish reading? would I ever know the end of it? wait wait why are those my priorities? what about like me not getting to live my life to adulthood? why am I so concerned with my book now of all times!? ugh whatever I'm dead or in a coma I can't decided which ones worse.... probably the coma mom and dad couldn't pay for that and if I was dead my suffering will be over even if my mom and dad will be sad for a while I'm sure they will end up happier once they know I'm gone. they won't have to pay for my expenses anymore and can spend more time together instead of working to get enough money so I can go to collage when I'm done with high school. yeah wow that took a dark turn lets stop thinking about depressing things um maybe I can figure out a way out of this dark space? hm well maybe if I move? yeah ok lets try that!

ok now its all bright is-is this a tree? with apples? in the middle of nowhere? and the apples are purple and gold? huh weird it kinda reminds me of-holy mother of **** is that nightmare!? and dream? ugh I'm hallucinating yup mhm no f***ing way this is real. hm if I look at passive nightmare closer he's got a bunch of old bruises on his face ....wait-f*** those **** villagers! where the H*** are they I swear I'm gonna. through my rant I caught a glimpse of my hand and let me just tell you it was no small reaction on my part to find black goopy bones for hands and to scream bloody murder as a result I feel pretty justified thank you very much. but I must admit it wasn't very smart because as a result of my screaming nightmare woke up terrified yay! ugh but to my defense my reaction was pretty justified for a person who just found out they were a walking talking octopus with legs thank you very much. 

nightmare looked at me terrified scrambling to wake up dream who surprisingly didn't wake up to my screaming he must be a pretty deep sleeper. dream woke up exhausted and confused as to why his brother woke him up so late and I couldn't blame him I am a demon without proper beauty rest mind you and dream was just confused so thumbs up for good tolerance my dude!

nightmare pointed at me scared which kinda hurt my feelings but at the same time I understand I look really scary right now. I mean imagine a black skeleton with a cyan eye and four tentacles staring right at you ...in the dark....ok this looks really bad omg omg omg omg.

while I was having my mini panic attack nightmare was having one of his own! how fun! we get to be panic attack buddies! NOT! ugh just kill me for real this time or I'm going to die of embarrassment. 

while I was in the middle of my monolog once more to distract me from the pain that is embarrassment dream says something pretty interesting or concerning depending on how you put it. 

"brother! calm down! everything's ok where are they I don't see them?" dream asks scared. 

huh...is dream blind!? should I be concerned!? or.... am I...invisa-nope not finishing that its going to come true if I do! ugh kill me thrice. 

it seems nightmare looks just as concerned as me because I have been staring at them this whole time and dream still hasn't seen me. TvT I'm sorry for being such a creep. 

"wha-what do you mean dream!? he's right there!" nighty said panicking more. I'm just going to sit and enjoy the show. since it has been established that I am most likely invisible or dreams blind but I'm ruling that out by default because he can see everything else just fine soooooo. I so wish I had popcorn right now ugh. TwT

"night I don't see anyone what do they look like?" dream asks calm. sorry nighty for making you look like a crazy person. hehehe though it is a tiny itty bitty bit funny just a bit. 

I smiled as reassuring as possible but it only seemed to scare him more wow way to go me! you scared the ever living sh** out of him once more! whoohoo! ...please note my sarcasm and don't take that comment seriously god I'm still talking to myself. 

"b-but he's right there dream! he's sitting right in front of us and smiling at us! he's not moving..." nightmare started trembling as he spoke. wow did I really look that creepy? like horror movie creepy? wait! how do I look NON threatening? ugh m-mabye um act like a cat? y-yeah cats are non threatening! yeah ok! um do I just sit on his lap then? ok here we go!

nightmare flinches when he sees me getting closer and covers his eyes much to his brothers displeasure still concerned about what's going on. then right before dream was about to call for help I sat on nighty's lap and purred somehow but I wasn't going to second guess my acting skills. slowly nightmare opens his eyes to see me in his lap purring like a cat which could seem disturbing but I was trying my best ok! and hey I never said I was completely sane either this is definitely something a completely sane person would never do in this situation. 

kitty midnight and how he looks to night right now but without the ears and may I add makes what's about to happen completely relatable and not weird in any way! please just role with it I know it makes zero sense and would never happen in the rea...

kitty midnight and how he looks to night right now but without the ears and may I add makes what's about to happen completely relatable and not weird in any way! please just role with it I know it makes zero sense and would never happen in the real world but f*** the real world I made this one and it goes by my rules!!!!! hahahahahah!!!!!! -w-  I need help...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**********************************************************

nighty just stared at me completely stunned and blushing a little which ok I kinda understand I mean I'm in his freaking lap but dude weren't you freaking out about me a second ago? like come on! oh well I'll just snuggle up closer. 

"d-dream are you sure you can't see him?" nighty asked again to make sure.

"no nighty sorry where is he?" dream asked looking in the distance after rubbing his eyes so he could see better in the dark.

"u-um hes um RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! yeah in front of us nowhere near here though....." nightmare said lying through his teeth. dude you got to get better at your lying skills I mean anyone can tell your lying seriously.

"oh ok well maybe it is just one of the villagers?" dream tried to find reasoning behind what's happening. ok dude one thats hella creepy why are you so calm? and two ARE YOU AN IDIOT! nightmare lied to your face horribly so and you didn't catch it!? you seriously believed that!? how!? now I understand why night got bullied so much in the fandom dream is hella gullible! you know what since im here I'm going to protect nighty yeah! no bullies can hurt him now! Mwahahahahahaha! 

...

but how do I do that as a ghost? you know what I'll decide tomorrow for now I'm going to sleep in nighty's oddly comfortable lap and try to see if this is a dream made up by my crazy mind which honestly wouldn't surprise me and if I wake up here still I'll establish this isn't a dream and come up with a game plan to help my new favorite person of all time also my new favorite pillow how can someone be this comfy!?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hope you like this chapter it took me all week to figure out how I was going to write this but I defiantly wanted the idea out of my head. tell me if you want more chapters or if you didn't like some parts of the story. sorry that the main character acts like a crack head I wanted them to have a extremely concerning personality on the inside and act completely different on the outside.