6

the next au I was planing on going to was horrortale. cross might be in serious need of saving as well but currently he was fine and in no serious danger of.....well anything. he was still stuck in his au and ink was still visiting him so he wasn't completely lonely yet and I'll be there when that changes but for now horror and his starving au needs more help and attention then anything else. once me and my new subordinates were out of the portal they began looking around in interest once again just like how killer did when we first entered dusttale. 

I was walking to where horror spent most of his time when hunting humans his sentry station in hopes he would be there. 

"uh.....not to be rude boss but uh this place looks like a train reck and thats saying a lot coming from a guy who basically threw things all over his au carelessly and broke things without care all the time." killer said half joking half not. all the building we passed were on the verge of falling over there was blood all over the snow and the people here looked about ready to eat anything in there path. yeah I guess train reck didn't do it justice. 

"I suppose things being broken were inevitable since there is so little food everyone is conserving as much energy as possible to not waste the little they can obtain. though the only source of food now is humans." I said the last part mostly to myself but they still heard me well there reactions were amusing to say the least. 

"whoa! they eat humans? now thats messed up!" killer said laughing. 

"I......hope the frisk here suffered." dust responded half heartedly. well. I guess it wasn't that amusing but I can hope cant I?

"from what the codes say this frisk is the one who made the au like this. they made friends with all the monsters in the underground and when they made it to asgore they killed him and took the human souls leaving through the barrier and causing this whole mess. the old queen came to rule once more but when she passed the law that made it illegal to harm any humans that fall down many monsters were dissatisfied especially after everything that had just happened so there was a revolt. undyne who was the one most affected by asgores passing was the leader and eventually they managed to win. they banished the old queen back to the ruins and undyne ruled as the new queen. though the peace didn't last long soon after the core shut down and this as you see is the result. a bunch of starving monsters." I explained. 

"wow.....well thats depressing." killer said with a shrug. 

".......yeah." dust agreed. the monsters we passed gave us weird looks not only because we are skeletons but also because of the story of what is to them old news. they also seemed confused as to why we are not starving like everyone else some even acting on impulse and asked out right if we were holding food. 

"your hoarding food aren't you! give me some please I need it my family is dying and the rations aren't enough to last us through the week!" one rude monster said holding on to me wile begging. hm I suppose if I hand food to the residences of this au the sans will be more likely to join our little group with the condition I continue feeding everyone. well I suppose it couldn't hurt. 

"...alright. I will hand you and your family food....... actually I will provide food for the whole underground if you do one thing for me." I said with a grin. killer and dust were just about to kill the rude monster who I assume is a version of the nice cream man a bunny monster with blue fur though this ones fur has turned more of a grayish color than anything. though killer and dust stopped after hearing what I had said looking puzzled. 

"yes yes! anything please help us!" he begged without even really knowing what he was saying. 

"bring me to your queen." I demanded. I knew where she was but with an escort she was less likely to try and kill us. 

"huh?" he asked confused. but before he could ask questions I gave him a banana. I came prepared after all I mean with what I knew about this au who wouldn't come with food just in case of an emergency? anyways all I had to do to fix there food problem was transfer all the monsters to killertale or dusttale and change the codes just enough to fool ink into thinking they were horrortale and the food shortage would be fixed since the core in both aus was working properly. the only problem would be the dust but if they were smart they wouldn't ask questions. 

he ate the banana immediately forgoing the whole I need food for my family and choosing to instead eat it all by himself. not that I'm complaining. 

"follow me." he said then walked in the direction leading out of snowdin. I followed but not so close he could hear me talk with my subordinates. 

"why did ya give him food in exchange for directions? we know the place like the back of our hands boss we coulda shown you the way you know?" killer asked dust nodding along also confused. 

"I wish to speak to the queen but she will be less likely to attack on sight if one of her citizens are with us." I explained while walking. they just nodded skeptically. 

"yeah yeah sure not like you were feeling guilty for the poor guy and decided to give him free food or something." killer said sarcastically while whistling. I just decided to ignore him. 

once at asgores old castle the bunny monster lead us to the throne room where undyne would no doubt be.  though for some reason I felt the emotions of someone else in the room but I couldn't tell who. once the door was opened I was met with a disgusting sight. undyne had one of her spears launched into this sanses head clearly meaning this aus story wasn't finished yet and I was witnessing sans go through what undyne did to him in hopes that his magic could power the core. 

"killer dust imobilize her." I ordered. killer and dust nodded grabbing the version of undyne but not pulling there punches either holding on tight enough to hurt her. I teleported to horror and started healing him. my healing magic was a whole lot more powerful than I had thought immediately stopping the bleeding which is actually DT and closing the whole slightly just enough to round the edges. the bunny that lead us here though was now long gone. I could only growl in anger at this undyne. I knew she did this since I read the story but reading and seeing were two different things and really seeing it in person was enough to make me more than a little angry.

"just what do you think you're doing?" I asked in anger. my voice somehow had gone deeper and I could feel my tendrils lashing out in anger. 

(A/N: this is sort of what he looks like so if you want use this as a reference

(A/N: this is sort of what he looks like so if you want use this as a reference.)