5

*swear warning! this chapter contains swears if that makes you uncomfortable please stop reading.*

once we passed through the portal I started to show killer the way to nights. 

"follow me." I said softly. I led killer to the throne room the place I last saw nights. 

"oh hey midnight your back already?" nights asked. 

"sorry nights it's temporary I just wanted to introduce you two before I brought killer here to help me find us a new friend." I explained. nights just nodded as killer lifted a bone brow in confusion. 

"uh who's this boss?" killer asked. now it was nights turn to lift his bone brow but not because he wanted to know who killer was I could tell it was because he called me boss.

"this is my friend nightmare I call him nights though thats a name reserved for me only got it?" I said slightly threatening him with my tone. 

"yep! got it boss! no need to tell me twice." killer said still having his infuriating smirk. 

"good." I said with a satisfied smile. 

"uh midnight? why is he calling you boss?" nights. I just smirked. 

"just because he's our new ally doesn't mean I cant call them my subordinates." I said smiling because of how proud of myself I felt. nights just sighed. 

" 'sigh' and you called me a dork." he said exasperated. killer just watched this go on with his smile widening. 

"hehehe you could say he's adorkable!" killer said his infuriating smirk back. then out of nowhere he started running while laughing like a maniac. 

"GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT! ONLY NIGHTS CAN CALL ME NAMES!" I yelled running after him. after running around for a while and stopping close to the throne room I could sense nights disappointment and amusement making this whole thing feel worth it. 

once I finally caught killer by using shadows and the like we said goodbye to nights and went on to the next au.

"so what is this au like boss?" killer asked. 

"its like yours but instead of ghost chara haunting the sans of this au it's a papyrus and he isn't all to nice actually he's just abusive and crude." I replied. killers eyes widened for a second before going back to normal. 

"wow tuff break huh? I feel bad for the guy can't imagine papyrus acting like that but...this is an alternate universe so I guess.. anything could happen." killer said. 

"yes anything could happen I suppose. I decided to come to this au next because he will probably be the second hardest to convince and less people the better after this we will go to an au with no food and then an au where almost nothing exists and the sans is alone in a white space with only a ghost of chara to keep him company." I explained. this time killers wince was visible. 

"dang I never thought I'd say this but....I'm so happy with the way my uh au? turned out." killer finished stopping in the middle not to sure what alternate universe where call when abbreviated. 

"you won't be once I show you an au that has had it better than you I'm only showing you the bad ones because they need help after I help the people I plan to I will show you what the multiverse is really like." I promised. 

"heh I guess I'll hold you to your word then." he said with his usual smirk. all of a sudden our small talk was put to a halt in a very concerning way. 

"ugh! pap just please stop." dust said whimpering at the end. 

"NO BROTHER! WE NEED MORE LV AND YOUR LAZY ASS IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN GET IT!" goest papyrus or phantom said.