Chapter 21

I stopped getting in and turned around, to see Ross running out.

"Shit, Ali, don't go! Fuck, please don't leave me," he let out.

I looked at him in confusion, watching him run towards me. He reached me, and pulled my face towards him, and kissed me. He kissed me. He seemed unaware of his siblings watching us, of his parents waiting to drop us at the airport, of Jess sitting inside the car. He only seemed to notice me, to notice us. His arms wrapped around my waist, holding me in place.

Until, I pushed him off of me, and fought against his arms, restraints which wouldn't allow me to leave him, leave this place. Rydel noticed I was struggling and came to help me, along with Jess, who got out of the car and ran around to pull him off. They managed to pry him off me, and I stumbled back in shock.

"Why did you do that?" I shouted at him.

"What? Ali, I'm trying to tell you that I don't want you to go!"

"I'm not falling for this again. You did this last time, and trust me, I learned my lesson."

He came towards me again, and I walked away, near Jess, where she pulled me in for a hug, protecting me from him.

"Please just listen to me. Just come with me and let us talk."

"No way. She's not going with you," Jess said immediately.

"Please Ali. Hear me out. Just listen to what I have to say before you leave," he begged.

I sighed and turned to Mark and Stormie, who were inside the car.

"How long do we have until we'd miss the flight?"

"You have got to be joking," Jess said, shaking her head, incredulously.

"Please trust me, I'm not going to hurt her," he promised.

"You guys have about 15 minutes, I guess," Stormie said.

I looked back at Ross, waiting for him to say something.

"Will you come to my room? I just want to tell you something," he said.

I hesitated, unsure of what would happen.

"Are you insane? Get back in this goddamn car Alyssa. Forget about him! Just think about what he's put you through! Are you actually going to listen to him?" Jess asked.

"We're leaving anyway. It can't hurt to listen to him for the last time," I said, shrugging.

Her eyes narrowed at me.

"We both know it could hurt a hell load."

"Jess, it's fine. 15 minutes, I promise."

"Thank you," he whispered.

I walked back to the house, feeling everyone's eyes on my back as I went. Ross joined me, both of us heading to his room. He shut the door as he came in after me, and I shifted to the furthest corner of the room.

"If you're going to talk to me, you are going to keep this much distance between us, ok?"

He nodded, and ran a hand through his hair.

"Ali, fuck, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ever put you through any of this. I'm sorry I made it seem like I didn't care you were leaving. I was going to tell you that I didn't want you to go, the day when you came to tell me that you had plans of moving, but then you got scared when I moved my hand and I realised how much I've hurt you.

I know I was wrong to blame you for so many years for something that happened 5 years ago. But fuck, the only thing that's kept me going is you, and your love. I know that sounds so twisted, but the longer I was around you, the more I fell in love with you, and I hated knowing that you would never be mine, since you've rejected me once already. And in a way, I resented you for that. I hated you for denying me, for not letting yourself be mine.

I know we were young when all this went down, but I still love you the same I did back then, if not more. Please, don't put me through that again," he finished, biting his lip.

I stared at him for a few moments, before speaking.

"Are you being serious? You put me through all of that for so many years, and now you just want me to forgive you because you realised how much of a dick you were being? You almost made me commit suicide, you douche! I was this close to getting away from you, and that's when you realise you still have feelings for me? Why are you trying to ruin my life?" I asked, my voice cracking towards the end.

"I'm not, fuck, I'm not. I don't want to ruin your life, I want you to have the best life, just with me in it. I'm sorry it took me this long to realise, but you almost leaving me for good scared me to the point where my ego didn't matter anymore. I just needed you to know what I felt for you."

He started walking towards me, and I backed up, until I was pressed up against a wall.

"I said stay away from me," I warned.

He ignored me and came closer, until his entire body was against mine. He tilted my head up softly with one finger, before pressing his lips to mine again. His hands were just beneath my top, on my waist, his thumb rubbing soft circles. I brought my hands up to push his face away from me, but his body stayed in the same position.

"I'm not falling for it again. I remember the last time this happened, you said to never believe that you liked me. I'm going to stick to that and I'm not getting involved with you. I have to go anyway."

I tried to escape his grasp, but he just pulled me back and looked into my eyes.

"This isn't a joke. You think I would really put my ego to the line this much for a sick joke? No way. This is me, actually admitting my feelings for you. I can see why you have reservations, I would be surprised if you didn't considering what I've put you through. But please, just think about it."

"I don't have time to think about it. I have to go, remember?"

He looked at me, before his eyes started shining, looking glossy.

"Please... please don't do this. Please don't leave me like this. Just give me once chance, I'm begging you. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Just don't leave me, don't put me through this again," he said, his voice cracking several times.

I bit my lip, looking up at him. I didn't know if he was being genuine or not, if he wasn't, it would most definitely kill me this time.

"Believe me, please believe me, please," he chanted under his breath.

I sighed, and looked at him, before connecting our lips once more.

I was way too excited to write this, hence why it's twice as long as it usually is.

Dedicated to iwantachurror5 bc she almost had a heart attack when I sent her a preview of this.

QOTD: Did anyone watch yesterday's PLL episode?

AOTD: I haven't watched it yet, but I know who A is!

Vote and Comment!