Chapter 10

Alyssa's POV

It was noon and I was finally allowed to be discharged from here. I was waiting for Rydel to come and bring me some clothes so I could get changed and leave. As I was waiting, I finally saw a blonde head poking into the room.

"Hey Alyssa," she greeted. "I brought you some clothes to get changed into, do you want my help?"

I thought about it and shook my head.

"I think I'll be fine, if I need some help, I'll call you," I said.

She nodded and came over to help me out of the bed. She put her arm under me and slowly helped me out of bed and helped me walk to the bathroom, where she handed me some clothes to get changed into.

I slowly put them on, wincing as I tried to move and put on some pants. Eventually I was done and I hobbled out of the bathroom to see Rydel waiting for me.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked.

I nodded and we slowly walked out of there.

---

We finally reached home and I was nervous to see Ross. I had no clue what he looked like after 6 years, or how he was now. I didn't know why I was so nervous, he wouldn't have changed that much from when he was 12, would he?

We got out of Chubbs and walked inside to see everyone sitting on the sofa, with the tv in, but no-one focusing on it. As soon as we walked in, everyone stood up and surrounded us.

"Alyssa, are you ok?"

"How are you feeling?"

"Can you remember anything?"

Everyone started to ask me questions, but my eyes were focused soley on the person I hadn't seen yet. Ross. He had changed so much over the past years, his face and his body. His muscles had hardened a lot, he had changed his hairstyle and his face had definitely gotten older. But he still looked hot as ever.

I ignored everyone else and walked over to Ross, staring at him. I hesitated, before hugging him. He froze, seeming to not know what to do. I looked up at him in confusion.

"Ross, what's wrong? If we're dating, then why won't you even hug me?" I asked sadly.

He shook his head, almost seeming to come out of a trance.

"Sorry, it's just that seeing you in that condition was heart-breaking so just seeing you again was surreal," he said, smiling, but it seemed forced.

I frowned, not believing him, but ignoring it. Hugging him seemed right, but there was something about it that made me feel uneasy, almost scared. I ignored it, thinking that it was just since couldn't remember anything about us, or our relationship.

I turned to look at everyone else who was still standing there, watching us.

"Guys, would you mind if Ross and I caught up? Maybe this way I might remember something," I said.

"Yeah, of course. Why don't you go up to his room and talk about everything?" Riker suggested.

I nodded, and interlaced my fingers with Ross', loving how it felt. He looked down at me, then looked away, his expression hardening. We walked upstairs and sat on his bed, neither of us knowing what to say.

"So... how long have we been dating?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Sorry? Oh, uh, we've been dating since uh, a couple years," he said.

"Oh right. How did you ask me out?"

"Um, we had a picnic on the beach and I spelt it out with sea shells. It took you forever to figure out what it said," he said.

I nodded, not being able to remember anything.

"So what's the furthest we've gotten? Have we... have we had sex?" I dared to ask.

His face tightened, before he stood up abruptly and walked out of the room, and slammed the door shut, leaving me shocked. What did I do?

This is a lot shorter than normal, but I wanted to post something before it's 2015 for me.

So guys, Happy New Year, cause in London it is, well almost.

I hope you guys have a good 2015, and that you had a good 2014. I found some amazing friends, all of which I'm so happy and grateful for. I love you all!

Vote and Comment!

Btw the pic is of what the fireworks in London looked like.