Chapter 14

I didn't want to get up, I just wanted to stay where I was, with no one to disturb me. But of course, that never happens. Instead, Ross and his friends came outside, to find me sobbing, sitting against the wall.

"Alyssa? What happened?" Ross asked, crouching down next to me, taking my hand in his.

"Don't. Don't touch me," I said shakily.

"Can you tell me what happened?" he asked.

"You! You fucking happened! I can't remember a thing, the only thing I really know is that I'm dating you, but you treat me like fucking shit, and now, I hear you say that you're only with me so that you can fuck me!"

I looked up to see his face filled with shock.

"You, you heard that?" he asked.

I nodded, unable to talk. He opened his mouth as if he was about to say something, but he looked at his friends and back at me, then shut it again.

"We'll talk about this later," he said.

"What the hell Ross?"

"I said, we'll talk about this later," he said firmly.

I looked at him in disgust, before walking off to Rydel's room. I walked in and sat down, seeing her reading a magazine. As she saw me sit down, she put the magazine away and looked at me.

"Oh my God Alyssa, I need to talk to you about somthing," she squealed.

"Go ahead," I tried to say with the most enthusiasm I could.

"Have you seen Ross' friends?" she asked.

"Yeah, kind of. Why?"

"Did you see one of them with brown hair?"

"Rydel, they either had blonde or brown hair so that's not being very descriptive."

"Ugh, the one with short brown hair and brown eyes," she said.

"Ok, whatever. What about him?" I asked.

"Uh, well, I..." she trailed off.

My mouth turned into a smile.

"You like him don't you," I said.

"Whaaaat? No..." she said.

"Mhmm. You could never lie Delly. Now tell me!"

She looked at me and frowned.

"Forget about that. Why is your face so blotchy?"

Oh shit.

"And don't even try and change the subject," she added.

"Ugh, fine. I heard Ross saying to his friends that he's using me for sex. And now I don't know what to do, because I don't want to make any decisions when I don't even know what our relationship is like," I explained.

"I am going to kill that boy! How dare he say something that isn't true?"

I looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know why he said that, but it isn't true. He's talked to me about your relationship and that's not how he feels."

"Oh"

...

It was the evening and his friends were finally gone. I wanted to talk to him so bad, but no matter what I did, I couldn't find the guts to go up to him. We were all sitting and watching TV, no one saying anything, the awkwardness aparant to everybody. Rocky finally broke the silence.

"Alyssa, Ross, you both need to talk. Everyone knows that you're both unhappy, and you need to sort it out."

I looked at Ross to see his reaction, which was distinctly unimpressed.

"Let's just get this over with," he muttered.

We went upstairs and sat down on his bed, sitting as far away from each other as possible. We were silent for a few moments, before it was destroyed.

"What is your problem?" he exploded.

"What?" I asked, wondering if I had heard correctly.

"Why do you make such big deals out of nothing, and then go complaining to my siblings about it?"

"Big deals out of nothing?" I exploded back. "I'm sorry, but I didn't realise hearing your boyfriend say he's only with you so that he can fuck you is considered not being a big deal!"

He shut up without saying anything more, realising why I was actually upset.

"And the annoying thing is, I would break up with you, but I don't want to, because I don't know if you're actually the sweetest guy on earth and the only reason you're acting like this is because I can't remember anything about us!

I continued ranting, soon realising that Ross wasn't listening to anything I was saying.

"Ross! What the hell, are you even listening to me?"

He stayed silent for a more moments, before speaking up.

"Fine. If you think that I'm constantly treating you like crap, I won't. Let's have a full on relationship, no lies, no secrets. Let's date properly."

See, I'm being nice! They might actually have a real relationship... 😂 who are we kidding? I give them two chapters at the most.

I'm at this party and I'm bored af so someone please PM me, I swear, before I die of boredom. My crush was meant to be here, but he didn't come 😭😭.

QOTD: Been seeing quite a few people ask this, so, who's excited for TB2?

AOTD: I've been waiting for TB2 since I first saw TBM. And I just saw the ad for it on Instagram so I'm even more excited. And lord, Ross looks so good!

Vote and Comment!