Chapter 6

Naruto was busy getting everything ready for Asia to go to school when she came in. Asia:Naruto kun there are three fallen angels hrer to see you.
Naruto: let them in please. Asia said sure and left when they got there Naruto turned to them Naruto:hello again you two how are you. Raynare:we are fine thank you we just came to thank you for you help. Naruto:it was no problem but there just to be a another reason why you are here and it has to do with Azazel. Both girls were shocked how fast he seemed to know all of this: yes Azazel sent us to watch you. Naruto:ok you two can ask Kaguya for a room and do you what to go to school. They looked at each other and nod. Raynare:sure. Naruto:okay you two go set up you room I will set you up. They left and Naruto got back to getting them into school after he got them in he went down stairs he saw all five of the girls at the table talking with each other. Naruto:hey girls what are you talking about. Asia:nothing Naruto kun just girl stuff. Ok I will start the food. He made Curry. he then brought them the Curry. Naruto:bon appetit girls hope you enjoy the food. The New girls take a bite of the Curry. (You know what happens in Food Wars) Naruto:is it good. The girls:good is not justified it is delicious Naruto and the other two just laughed at there expression the eat and talk and after that they went to the living room To watch a movie. Naruto:so Asia, Raynare, Kalawarner I got you three into school Asia you will be a second year Raynare, Kalawarner you two will be 3 years. The three nod and went back to the movie After the movie was done Naruto went to his room he turn off the lights then he hears a knock on the door he opens it to see Asia. Naruto:wants rong Asia can't sleep. Asia:sorry Naruto kun it is just that I want to sleep with you.(I know Naruto is married to with Kaguya and Katerea they still have there own rooms). Naruto so you want to sleep with me huh. Asia face turned red as she nods.he smiled and said to come in. Naruto:goodnight Asia Chan. Asia:goodnight Naruto kun. Time skip next morning Naruto woke up only to feel something on his chest he looks down to see Asia sleeping he crates a clone and switch places with him he then went down stairs to see no one was a wake he then went to the kitchen and made Omurice with bits of bacon in it he then went to wake everyone for breakfast. Naruto got jobs for Kaguya and Katerea. Kaguya will work with plants and Katerea will work with Animals so they will not be home all day. Then Naruto and the girls went to school Naruto grabbed Asia's hand she looks at him and sees him wink at her she blushes but remember what he said. When they got to school everyone was looking at them they her the guys taking about the girls and was glaring at Naruto and the girls taking about Naruto and glaring at Asia for holding Hands with Naruto. Naruto took them to the student Council office and knocked on the  the door they hear for them to come in Naruto tells them he will see them later at lunch and left not before kissing Asia on the cheek. To when he got to class one of the girls who saw him. Girl. Naruto San is one of the girl that came with you this morning your girlfriend. Naruto:yes the blonde one is she is asia. Most of the girls cry out in despair same with the guys since they thought Asia was cute he then went to his seat. Naruto:morning Akano San. Akano:morning Naruto San how was your night. Naruto:good and yours. Akano:good just a bit busy. Naruto:well you should not over work your self to much it will be bad for your health. Akano:Ara Ara Naruto kun didn't know you care but yes I will be careful. Once the were finished the class started boring history. SKIP LUNCH. Naruto went to were he Asia and the other two there meeting up:Asia Chan Ray Kala How was classes. Asia:It was great though there are some perverts. Both fallen:it was boring we already know all of it. Naruto:I know it is boring cuz I know it as well but it is to keep in touch with Society. They both grunt but nod nonetheless. Naruto then gave all three a Bento. (Good anime it was funny) they talked about what is going on in the supernatural world. Ps naruto gave Asia a Phoenix type sacred gear I'd merged with her twilight healing and become healing of the twilight Phoenix it just boost her gear a lot so that the enemy will have to be able to hurt a Phoenix. Naruto:Ray Chan when will the new female fallen angels ask the perv out since you erase the memory of every mortal he told. Raynare blush at the nickname:she will do it today after school and they will go on a date  Saturday. It is thursday. Naruto:so we have one day to plan what to do with Dohnaseek since Mittelt came to join you yesterday but she stayed with them for information. Raynare:Yes she told me that Kokabiel has planned to kill both Satan's Leviathan and lucufer little sisters to start the war again. Naruto nod and turns to Asia and ask: hey asia what to go on a date Saturday don't worry we will not spy on the perv I just want to get to know you better. 

               END FOR NOW