Chapter 13

Still in FLASHBACK

Sona:that Should be fine At least he told you to tell me about it.

Asia:Thank you Sona now I need to go to class before I an late goodbye.

Sona:yes goodbye.

FLASHBACK END

Naruto appears back in his House and see Raynare sleeping on the Couch he then picks her up and took her to her room as he came out he saw Asia.

Naruto:morning Asia how have you been.

Asia:naru you are back.

Naruto:yes and this time I am here to stay now I have to tell you something.

Asia:what it naru.

Naruto:well i won't be going to school as a student anymore.

Asia:what do you mean you won't be going to school as a student.

Naruto:well there was a another reason why I went to Kyoto you see one of my wife's and Daughter's live there so I spent some time with them and you know that Gremory well she and Sona Older siblings Rent the town from me but since I didn't want to be involved in the supernatural world so I let Yasaka My Wife handle it but The Gremory didn't keep her side of the agreement so we have to take it back and for the reason that I am not going to school is that my daughter will become to school here.

Asia:is this one of the daughters that you told me about before.

Naruto:yes her Name Is Konou she is a nine tailed Kitsune.

Asia:wait nine tails but Raynare said that the leader of yokai was a nine tails.

Naruto:yes she in my wife.

Asia:if you don't mind me asking who else are you married to.

Naruto:it is no problem there is Amaterasu the goddess of the sun and Universe, then there is Inari the goddess of Foxes and fertility, there is shion, Koyuki, Shizuka, OC Vampire, Tailed beast(I can't remember there names🥲 sorry guys),Great red and Ophis.

Asia:that is a lot of women to be married to( I want to marry him to).

Naruto:do you by chance want to marry me Asia.

Aisa blushed up a storm:did you read my mind.

Naruto:no I could see it on your face.

Asia:was it that obvious.

Naruto:yes when I was naming all of my wife's your face become sad so what do you say want to marry me.

Asia:yes but not now I want to finish school first.

Naruto:well we go almost infinite time so take your time when your ready we can get married.

Asia nods and they went to the living room.

Asia:I forgot to ask how will you wipe their memories so that you didn't go to school until it became a teacher.

Naruto:it is a magic spell do you want me to teach it to you.

Asia:no thank you.

Well they were talking the girls up stairs woke up.

Raynare(how am I in my room I was on the couch last night).

She left her room and wet down stairs to see naruto and Asia talking.

Raynare:naruto Sama? When did you get back.

Naruto:Oh good morning Raynare I got back this morning.

Raynare:Oh Ok good morning Asia.

Asia:Ray Chan how was your sleep.