chapter 10 going to Kyoto

Naruto was busy doing his work when he since the large energy signature in Kyoto he ran down stairs he saw all of the girls watching movie.

Naruto:hey girls I have to go somewhere please let sona now that I will not be in town for awhile.

Asia:naru kun what is rong why are you so worked up.

Naruto:hopefully nothing to serious just sensed large signature in Kyoto so I am going to go check it out and then go see my daughter.

The girls where wondering why you was going so fast but when you say to order they know that he was worried about her.

Asia: ok naru I will tell sona that you have business to take care of an will not be in school for a while.

Naruto:thank you Asia girls I will see you later.

He teleport to Kyoto and went to Yasakas temple and went in to her office to see if she was there.

Naruto:Yasaka are you in here.

Yasaka:Naru dear is that you or am I just hearing things.

He opened the door to see a tired Yasaka.

Naruto:honey why are you looking so tired.

Yasaka:well dear I have had a lot more paper work then usual and some of the elders are trying to find out who Konou father is and won't bugging and it doesn't help that heat season is coming.

Naruto:dear just use the shadow clone technique that I showed you the memories will come back to you so you don't need to worry about losing or now getting something important now let's get you to bed I will handle the paperwork with my clones and send one for Konou so we you can sleep comfortable with me.

Yasaka:are you sure I don't want you to waste you energy.

Naruto:Yasaka you are my Wife Konou is my daughter it is my job to look after you two now let's go and i am not taking no for an answer.

Yasaka:I could newer win with you sure let's go I sleep.

Naruto:good now let's go my clone already got Konou and is on the bed room right now.

She nods and they left after naruto Made 20 clones to do Yasaka work Naruto carrying Yasaka in the princess style Naruto opens the door and the see konou sleeping on the bed.

Naruto:let's get in so we don't wake her.

Yasaka nods and change he outfit for something more comfortable and went to sleep on Naruto chest with konou on his hand.

NEXT MORNING

Naruto woke up to feel something heavy on him he looks down to see yasaka sleeping peacefully he the turnd he's head to the side to see Konou o
Also sleeping peacefully he smiled at the two but he needed to make breakfast and made clone to go do it well he went back to sleep.

2 hours later he woke up again and felt both Yasaka And Konou started to wake up yasaka was first.

Naruto:morning hun how was your sleep.

Yasaka:morning naru it was the beat I had in while.

Naruto: breakfast should be ready by now so let's wake up Konou than kissed her.

She kissed him back and nods and get off of him.

Naruto:Konou dear wake up it is morning.

Konou:morning daddy.

Naruto:morning dear get ready breakfast will be done soon so get  dressed and come eat.

She nods and went to her room to get dressed.

Naruto:Yasaka I wanted to ask you yesterday but you where to tired what was that energy that came from Kyoto.

Yasaka:it was ophis apparently one of her group that she created to get red wasn't so happy that you disband at the group so they took her and your son so she got pissed and went on a Rampage and killed everyone of them.

Naruto nods

Naruto: anyway i will be here for a while so that I can spend time with you and konou.

End I know it is short but my phone is going to die soon sorry