naruto powers and strongest children

1. Control over all of nature.
2. Can create almost eny thing he sill needs practice.
3. complete destruction can destroy eny thing in seconds.
4. Primordial vampire can turn eny thing into a pure blood vampire.
5. Primordial werewolf can do the same as the vampire but power can't be stolen by his beta wolf.
6. Control over all light and can make light out of nothing and weapons.
7. Control over darkness that he can make weapons out of it.
8. Can control tanuki, cats, turtles, monkeys, dolphins, horses, slugs, beetles, foxes, and wolf's.
9. Chakra he has all Chakra Nature's and since he had toka the 10 tails sealed in him he has all bloodline that came with Chakra and the RENNE SHARINGAN.
10. Peace not really a power but with him there people will most likely not to be tense.
11. Balance like with peace it is not a power but he can balance someone's power so it can work with there body's.
12.he can create different dimensions but the dimension is not similar to the one he is in it will be empty until he make something in there like planets and so forth.

Children
1. With Toka Tsuki she has both chakra and was born a primordial goddess she has her father's power over darkness and is the primordial goddess of both wind and Lightning.
2. With Kurumi Misa she has completed control over fire, wind and nature.